This weekend what r u doing?..

Sorry to
Spending the weekend pampering my dog as she is going downhill rapidly and it looks like I will be taking her on the final journey to the vets Monday.
She is 6 years old and has had a heart condition from age 1. She has lasted years longer than the vet initially said but has deteriorated rapidly over the last month.
I could probably hang on a few more weeks but I am going to do the deed before she suffers any more distress.
read this

Spending the weekend pampering my dog as she is going downhill rapidly and it looks like I will be taking her on the final journey to the vets Monday.
She is 6 years old and has had a heart condition from age 1. She has lasted years longer than the vet initially said but has deteriorated rapidly over the last month.
I could probably hang on a few more weeks but I am going to do the deed before she suffers any more distress.
Try to enjoy the weekend and remember the good times you've had together,

It's a tough call but you are doing the right thing. We have been in exactly the same position as you with 2 dogs that had Heart problems. One took 9 months to fade away, the other went from chasing Rabbits to dying 3 days later.

We lost our Pug to a Heart attack in January. It came out of the blue as she was 11 years old but showed no signs of a problem. Then 2 weeks ago our elderly Whippet (nearly 15) had a Stroke while we were away in the van. Luckily we were only at Corbridge and had taken the car as well. The Wife took her straight to our Vet and we thought we were losing her. Anyway, she has recovered quite well but will be on tablets for the rest of her life.

I’m sorry to read this OB and as been said just pamper her and remember the good times you’ve both had

Good for you. sad time but sometimes necessary. Give her the best weekend you can.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back