Trying to identify missing parts from bike rack

So we have been looking at the images you kindly sent. You definitely have some components that we do not have! How did you actually mount the bikes onto the lateral spars? They do not seem to be long enough to take the full width of a bike? Am I misunderstanding something? Thank you
As Rugbyken says, the 'Wheel Troughs' only secure the bottom arc of the wheels, and, without measuring, when the bike is on the Rack, there will be about 4 inches at each end where the wheel protrudes, at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock

Steve

So we have been looking at the images you kindly sent. You definitely have some components that we do not have! How did you actually mount the bikes onto the lateral spars? They do not seem to be long enough to take the full width of a bike? Am I misunderstanding something? Thank you
The runners are long enough for both my bikes, one of which is quite a long span. The arms on the frame clamp on to the bikes and there are rubber tires that go through the wheels. My bikes have always been quite secure. I believe you can get extensions if necessary. The reason I changed my rack was simply because I couldn't lift my ebike up. If you need me to measure them let me know.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back