Username origin

saxonrosie

Free Member

Username origin

what’s the origin of your username? Admin is obvious, does all the administrative stuff. Does Annie have a campervan, is there a lass from York, and does Trevor have a Skoda? Some are very obscure , what’s the origin of yours. .

I was given the nickname Asterix at a job,just because I have long hair and mustache...

Mine. Is a tribute to my grandmother who lived until she was 106 yrs old and was my inspiration, her name was Daisy Minnie

yorkslass;n4791 said:
Not from York but from Yorkshire.

I’m only just over the border,12 miles from Yorkshire. My username is a combination of my German shepherd Saxon and My current dog greyhound Rosie.

saxonrosie;n4774 said:
what’s the origin of your username? Admin is obvious, does all the administrative stuff. Does Annie have a campervan, is there a lass from York, and does Trevor have a Skoda? Some are very obscure , what’s the origin of yours. .
Mmmmm maybe now I have a MH I need to updraft to a more suitable but obscure name maybe as its a Rapid le Randonneur my name should be la campervanannie with the usual French hicky above random letters ??
sugestions on a postcard addressed to lady in a van somewhere in Yorkshire.

Campervanannie;n4818 said:
Mmmmm maybe now I have a MH I need to updraft to a more suitable but obscure name maybe as its a Rapid le Randonneur my name should be la campervanannie with the usual French hicky above random letters ??
sugestions on a postcard addressed to lady in a van somewhere in Yorkshire.

How about Motorhome Minx!

Campervanannie has become legendary, it is to be entered into the oxford dictionary next year, sorry but national heritage has grade one listed it.
IT MUST STAY.

Not too difficult to fathom out, I suspect.
I'm the Full Member - and was formally a Free Member.
Some of you were at my initiation ceremony at The Fox And Goose, Greywell.
I thoroughly recommend the upgrade!

Colin ???

Lee;n4847 said:
Campervanannie has become legendary, it is to be entered into the oxford dictionary next year, sorry but national heritage has grade one listed it.
IT MUST STAY.

Must admit Lee it does make me chuckle When we are at large meets and lots of new members and Phil when he has his silly head on and introduces me as The World Famous Campervanannie some of there expressions are really hilarious. ??

Lee;n4847 said:
IT MUST STAY.

+ one.

Colin ???

*****;n4859 said:
Hey Guys, I have noticed a couple have posted on this thread,but have not actually given the reason for their own user name!:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Come on, lets hear it:Nerd_with_Glasses_E

Sorry Graham.

Mine comes from my name - Bill Smith.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back