Weather Report..................

Edina;n7775 said:
We're going to miss Colin's Canaries report when he comes home - what about a whip round to let him stay a bit longer :wink:

Actually I'm hoping that Winks will take my place and will manage to be equally smug though, unlike me, he may find that difficult.

Colin ???

Hope you've got extra warm clothing packed for your return- the whole UK is setting up to be in the freezer for a while to come!

teejay;n7815 said:
Hope you've got extra warm clothing packed for your return- the whole UK is setting up to be in the freezer for a while to come!

Yep - I saw that on the BBC website. I'm dreading the possibility of frozen pipes on my return, teejay.
In the meantime I have to say that the weather is outstanding here. I feel the need to resist being smug about this but won't.

Colin ???

Full Member;n7843 said:
Yep - I saw that on the BBC website. I'm dreading the possibility of frozen pipes on my return, teejay.
In the meantime I have to say that the weather is outstanding here. I feel the need to resist being smug about this but won't.

Colin ???

We are setting off for Manchester Airport at about 02.00 for a 04.00 check in and the car is already frozen at 19.40.:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

To avoid frozen pipes, don't expose yer pipe to the air in these latitudes. In other news, the green flash is an optical phenomenon where the sun's rays are bent to give a green wavelength for a split second at sunset. Just as the very top of the disc drops out if sight. Can be seen in the Western Isles apparently.

Cheers

H

Winks;n7701 said:
Both Roseann and I are convinced we saw the 'Green Fish' whilst having a sundowner in El Cotillo on Fuerteventura.

Don't think it was the gin.:Thinking_Face_Emoji

Cheers

H

I've hopefully waited to witness the green flash on many occasions, but haven't seen it yet. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_flash

:Cloud_Emoji: but quite cold in London today.

We are on a C&CC site at Oswestry for top up showers and emptying we are on route to Bugsworth and its already freezing there is ice all over the outside of the van just taking a scraping for the vodka :Margarita_Cocktail_

Campervanannie;n7915 said:
We are on a C&CC site at Oswestry for top up showers and emptying we are on route to Bugsworth and its already freezing there is ice all over the outside of the van just taking a scraping for the vodka :Margarita_Cocktail_

Don't miss a trick, do you? :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Forecast to to be -4 tonight and possible snow showers tomorrow well at least it's stopped raining!!

Edina;n7775 said:
We're going to miss Colin's Canaries report when he comes home - what about a whip round to let him stay a bit longer :wink:

No chance. One out , one in.:Sunglasses_Emoji:

Cheers

H

Edina;n7970 said:
A hard act to follow :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

I'm loving this. Please keep up the good work, Chris.

Right now the sun is above the horizon in front of me and it's rapidly climbing from the 18°C overnight temperature.
Another good piece of news. Any mosquitoes that survived my seek and destroy mission yesterday morning were eliminated by the mosquito spray last evening so altogether a better night's sleep.
I said life isn't all warmth and relaxation here.

Colin ???

Winks;n7878 said:
We are setting off for Manchester Airport at about 02.00 for a 04.00 check in and the car is already frozen at 19.40.:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

To avoid frozen pipes, don't expose yer pipe to the air in these latitudes. In other news, the green flash is an optical phenomenon where the sun's rays are bent to give a green wavelength for a split second at sunset. Just as the very top of the disc drops out if sight. Can be seen in the Western Isles apparently.

Cheers

H

I haven't seen that phenomenon, Winks. I hope I do!

Have a great holiday and do pi$$ everybody off with weather reports!

Colin ???

Edina;n7970 said:
A hard act to follow :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

That's a very perceptive, accurate and thoughtful observation, Chris. Your judgement is second to none.

Colin ???

Tes;n7978 said:
-1 right now according to BBC weather. brrrrrrrrrr

"........according to the BBC.........!"

Edina won't like it.

Colin ???

Jeanette;n7955 said:
Forecast to to be -4 tonight and possible snow showers tomorrow well at least it's stopped raining!!

Thanks, Jeanette. Think I'll stay here until it warms up.

Colin ???

Back