Weather Report..................

Pauljenny;n8120 said:
Guess what we're giving everyone for Xmas ?

White asparagus crowns?
A left handed potato peeler?
A Beatles themed beach bag?

That's what I'm giving.

Colin ???

Full Member;n8192 said:
White asparagus crowns?
A left handed potato peeler?
A Beatles themed beach bag?

That's what I'm giving.

Colin ???

Nah, nothing like that..

Nobody leaves our house without a gift wrapped jar of olives.
7 degrees outside, clear moonlit night.
.Winter duvet on.
Porridge for breakfast.

We've had a few small snow flurries tonight here at Bugsworth... not enough to chill one of Annie's vodkas though :rolleyes:
:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

We've had snow today but now it's just so cold!! Bbbrrrrrrr

Minisorella;n8306 said:
We've had a few small snow flurries tonight here at Bugsworth... not enough to chill one of Annie's vodkas though :rolleyes:

That's why I feel a little hungover warm vodka will do that every time .:Fire_Emoji::Margarita_Cocktail_

Pauljenny;n8295 said:
Nah, nothing like that..

Nobody leaves our house without a gift wrapped jar of olives.
7 degrees outside, clear moonlit night.
.Winter duvet on.
Porridge for breakfast.

From the weather reports here that sounds positively balmy compared with the UK. Those living north of Watford have even got their winter t-shirts down from the loft.
They won't put them on unless it gets cold up there, of course, but at least they're prepared for winter.

Colin ???

Minisorella;n8306 said:

Is the snow settling, Jennie?
I noticed Annie's association with vodka on the 'Collective Noun' thread.

Colin ???

Jeanette;n8318 said:
We've had snow today but now it's just so cold!! Bbbrrrrrrr

Thanks, Jeanette. Is the snow settling?

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n8333 said:
That's why I feel a little hungover warm vodka will do that every time .:Fire_Emoji::Margarita_Cocktail_

Another grin for me. Thanks Annie.

Colin ???

Edina;n8343 said:
Crisp and cool sums it up for us.

Any snow in CTL, Chris?

Colin ???

Edina;n8379 said:
No, sun's melting the frost and it good be a good day :Sunglasses_Emoji:

The autospell/correct is driving me crazy! As it must be you, Chris. I don't think it's my phone but the website. Is that possible? If so how do I turn the thing off? I welcome red underline warning waves but I'd rather decide the spelling myself. It seems to occur after uploading to the website but I could be mistaken.

Cloudy here so a longish walk along the lava fields parallel to the coast for us today.

Colin ???

I'm having problems on here with my ancient,3 year old Windows phone.. The cursor keeps bouncing all over the shop. It makes posting tedious and a hit and miss affair.

5 degrees overnight, the fig trees have been most offended, turning yellow, in disgust..
Had to find a pair of socks and remember how to put them on..
Lovely day now, but only 12 degrees.

Sitting inside the coffee shop, only brave tourists outside. A large coffee and even larger brandy, in front of me.
It's a struggle, but don't worry, we have a fan heater, if things get desperate.

Yes, Graham,
I wouldn't like to. Work my way down through France and Spain, or risk the long ferry to chilly Santander..

Our little bit o the Algarve is known as the Sotto Vento... Gentle,or soft winds. When those Northeasterlles come in from over the Sierras, they are neither gentle,nor soft.

We have breezes from every part of the compass, today.

We have to go to a restaurant right up in the hills tonight.
Hope they've got the log burner Stoked up.

Pauljenny;n8421 said:
I'm having problems on here with my ancient,3 year old Windows phone.. The cursor keeps bouncing all over the shop. It makes posting tedious and a hit and miss affair.

5 degrees overnight, the fig trees have been most offended, turning yellow, in disgust..
Had to find a pair of socks and remember how to put them on..
Lovely day now, but only 12 degrees.

Sitting inside the coffee shop, only brave tourists outside. A large coffee and even larger brandy, in front of me.
It's a struggle, but don't worry, we have a fan heater, if things get desperate.

Ha blöödy ha. Please bear in mind that I return to the UK at the weekend so all this smugness will have to come to an end, Paul.

BTW I've got and have been using a Windows phone since they were launched. Currently a Lumia 950XL and my old Lumia 800 as a back up should it ever be needed (which it hasn't). I really like Windows phones. Does anyone know if Trevskoda has one?

Colin ???

Last edited:
*****;n8449 said:
hey paul, it sounds like we made the right decision to cancel a winter trip:Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi we don't do cold and would have been sat in the van far too much:Very_sad_emoji_icon
Enjoy your biffanas!

So are you planning anything in place of your winter trip, *****?

Colin ??

2cv;n8450 said:
:Grinmacing_Face_Emo in Glasgow, but at least it's dry today.

Presumably the snow has gone, 2cv?

Colin ???

Back