Weather Report..................

29 degrees
Fair breeze, but from the SW.
Mustn't grumble.
Family leave tomorrow am.
Gin tonic, lemon in the fridge.
Tall glasses in the freezer.
Perfect planning prevents P155 poor performance.

It's perfect here too, 17 degrees, light cloud, a gentle westerly breeze (although with the chance of a shower this afternoon).

Finished trimming a section of the laurel just in time to clean up before a neighbour's 'Sausage Sizzle' and our granddaughters dance concert this evening. ⛅🌦️⛅

Grammar correction. ☹️

Last edited:
We were planning on going to the Dalkeith Show today but the weather put us off. Such a pity after a glorious evening in Penicuik last night. Now have the problem of keeping the grandchildren occupied on such a miserable day. I suspect this is where daytime television will come in handy.

We were planning on going to the Dalkeith Show today but the weather put us off. Such a pity after a glorious evening in Penicuik last night. Now have the problem of keeping the grandchildren occupied on such a miserable day. I suspect this is where daytime television will come in handy.
It's a shame you cancelling, although the rain is more a drizzle that cuts right through you with the help of the northerly wind :(

I'll a walk over later for a look.

We started as we meant to go along, and play games with our grandchildren. When they were very little it was simple card stuff with big pictures, moving onto Drecksau which made them laugh and taught them to be cunning. Games that are fairly quick and make them want to repeat over and over again.

Germany has a history of family board games, and BoardGameGeek is simple to assess what others think. 🙂

Scrub the showers previously offered, it's remaining a lovely warm dry day and we're looking forward to the Sausage Sizzle. 👍

We've a lovely dry, bright day with a gentle SW breeze and 18 degrees. Off out for a pleasant walk. ⛅☀️⛅

We're currently dog sitting for a son, and by a brilliant piece of forward planning we'll be dog sitting the other son's pooch over the same time. 😂

[QUOTE="Val54, p

Love in a cold climate.. ?
Great pix, Dave.
They wouldn't have the energy to do that here... Without Aircon..... Believe me

27max
17 min .
Gentle SW breeze.

It's warm and cloudy, which is pleasant, but around mid morning the light breeze will bring torrential rain from the south.

Must check the gutters before it hits us. 🌧️⛈️🌧️

Well we've had hazy sunshine all morning and a pleasant 20° however ............................................... clouds are building and mire rain forecast for this afternoon and evening ................ grandkids sports day cancelled again ☹️

I'm informed that it's St.Swithin's day.
40 days and 40 nights of what you've got now.
😱

Yes, it's St Swithin's Day, but although it's often referred to, people know that the weather has its own agenda and actually does whatever it wants. That's what makes it interesting. 🙂

Back