Weather Report..................

It's been a beautiful day with endless sunshine, but chilly this morning.

Been outside making the best of it, building up my vitamin D.

A most important and much underrated activity, Sue.
It's exhausting at first but with determination and perseverance you'll adapt to the new regime.
Keep up the good work.

Colin ???

The weather today

I woke up (6.15 am) to frost but quite bright (the coldest I've been for some time) but it managed to stay dry all day (NOT WHAT THEY HAD FORECAST) if the frost carries on the plants will be covered for winter early, might just be a one off

Yesterday wasn't as forecast which it said it was going to have rain all day, it was bright, some sun with blue clouds, but while walking round Hollingworth Lake Littleborough we kept walking into strong wind tunnels it did rain later that day for a second heavy spot slowly but stopped as soon as it started

It’s a balmy 13 degrees in Buxton with plenty of sunshine through the office window

34 degrees, when we left Mosterio, north of Seville.... Much cooler 30, with the sea breezes ot Castro Marim. Overnight stay, massive laundrette session tomorrow , mega shop... And then 35 miles trip back to our village... Wonder if we'll have to hack the trees back, to get up our lane?

Stunning picture Colin..:)

Stayed sunny till sunset, but spoiled by a huge black cloud from a fire in the valley..

Hope no one was hurt, apparently there were plenty fire engines attending.

I agree... that's a gorgeous photo Colin. I love how the water turns into molten silver when the sun gets low.

Sussex was a warm and glorious place to be today, as long as you stayed out of the shady bits!

Back