Weather Report..................

Not been bad but has definitely gone colder, sat here now with heating on, it’s fairly bright outside and patches of blue sky so looks like it will be a decent day

It was raining this morning after a fine start and now the sun is out again no wind! So a nice autumn morning unless the rain ☔️ comes back near Durham!

How
Not been bad but has definitely gone colder, sat here now with heating on, it’s fairly bright outside and patches of blue sky so looks like it will be a decent day

You've softened up since you migrated Up North, Neil.
Perhaps it's time to reflect on just how well you coped with adversity when you were A Southerner?

Colin :):):)

• Funny
Reactions: 2cv
We had a touch of drizzle overnight down here in Hertfordshire but we all coped exceptionally well.
Right now the cloud is thinning and we expect to be sunbathing by high-tea time.
I just hope that the suncream doesn't drip into the cucumber sandwiches.

How

You've softened up since you migrated Up North, Neil.
Perhaps it's time to reflect on just how well you coped with adversity when you were A Southerner?

Ha ha Colin, I well remember everyone being sent home from work due to snow when I was 15 in Surrey, roads were grid locked. In Buxton they would have called it a heavy frost and got on as usual, it was the first place I saw hand controlled petrol snow ploughs although sadly these are no longer used. I have softened though and driving through snow after a plough where it is above the car roofline is no longer appealing and I will follow you to somewhere warmer :)

I see through the roof light nothing but blue sky and sun is beating down (well very bright but needs more weetabix), was out with one of the dogs just turned 7 in jama bottoms, thought I would freeze but strangely was warmer than shorts

It's blue, blue and more blue here in Herts.
And yet more blue forecast.
Quite literally brilliant blue.

Back