Weather Report..................

Raining, and looks like its in for the day, wind is getting up grey here in Milnrow Lancashire, just been up to Hollingworth Lake littleborough Lancashire just the same there

Been raining on and off all night and this morning in Hull. Think this has been the worst weekend weather wise we have had in Hull this year, usually get a fair amount of sun and a good bit warmer than Buxton being a thousand feet is so lower down

Edit: should have said thirteen hundred feet or so lower down as our house is 1320 feet above sea leavel and I think some bits of Hull may actually be lower than sea level.

11 degrees on the sheltered terrace, sunny and windy.. Gardening weather.
Round the north of the hovel, it 7 degrees and blowing a Hooley.
Coffee time...plus!

A bright and sunny day.
I've just got back from painting another masterpiece.
A spot of lunch and then to sort out the fridge in the van.

Been raining on and off all night and this morning in Hull. Think this has been the worst weekend weather wise we have had in Hull this year, usually get a fair amount of sun and a good bit warmer than Buxton being a thousand feet is so lower down

Edit: should have said thirteen hundred feet or so lower down as our house is 1320 feet above sea leavel and I think some bits of Hull may actually be lower than sea level.

I must remember to take artic clothing when I go to Bugsworth.
Do you think snow shoes and skis will be needed?

Lovely sunny lunch outdoors.
I bay tree planted.
Microwave and kitchen Blitzer repaired,
Olives ready for bottling.
Child Bride bustling about , Spring cleaning.
Must have been getting stir crazy, untilil the Sun came out again

I must remember to take artic clothing when I go to Bugsworth.
Do you think snow shoes and skis will be needed?
You will only want one or the other Lee, seeing as Buggy is flat you may be better with snow shoes or you could wear some of these ?:)

Back