Weather Report..................

Still dark outside, but went to put some rubbish in outside bins earlier and it was very calm and not too cold, so looks to be shaping up to be a decent day in a bit.

Just as well ;) I'm expecting a call from the Old Bill to start my community service later today ... :oops:

Same here.
4 degrees at 7.30. Now
15, and climbing
Breakfast and a strip tease, on the terrace.
A good day to go shopping, I'm informed.

Reactions: 2cv
Grey on Dartmoor today:

WP_20190114_14_03_59_Pro (2).jpg

......so we've stopped for Tetley's tea, plain and cherry and sultana scones, butter, strawberry conserve and Cornish clotted cream.
It's all rather civilised up here.

Colin ???

No wonder you hurried back to Blighty, Colin... With all that decent nosh awaiting you. You'll need to go on my diet... " The 2 hours shopping diet ", Instant results.... I'm about a hundred pounds lighter.

Modesty forbids me from posting a full length selfie.

I know that I only tend to post here when the weather is good in NE Scotland but we really have been very lucky recently. Last week we had to take the van down to Englandshire to have some work done so we decided to take a few days over it. We left here on Tuesday morning in such bright sunshine that driving south into the sun was a bit of a nightmare. It stayed sunny until our overnight stop on Shap. Then all we had was relentless rain, murk and mist throughout our time down south. Driving back north as soon as we crossed the Queensferry Crossing on Sunday morning the clouds parted and we arrived home in bright sunshine. Today has also been wall to wall sunshine, although cold with a heavy frost last night. Give me cold dry weather (typical east coast Scotland) any time over wet and warm weather (typical west coast Scotland) any time!

Still dark outside, but went to put some rubbish in outside bins earlier and it was very calm and not too cold, so looks to be shaping up to be a decent day in a bit.

Just as well ;) I'm expecting a call from the Old Bill to start my community service later today ... :oops:

What have you been doing ?

Back