Weather Report..................

Make sure you have Google Translate available, Marie. They don' arf tork fanny , down there.
After a chilly night, we've got 14 degrees, hazy sunshine and the possibility of the odd light shower, after lunch. More proper rain expected... At 3am, Friday, naturally.

I've crossed the Tamar, left Devon and entered Cornwall for free at Plymouth. I was surprised to see that folks travelling in the opposite direction must pay for the privilege.
We deserve answers to the following questions:

1. If you're borasic do you have to spend the remainder of your life in Cornwall? (Some may need to follow Pauljenny's advice for a translation with that).
2. Are folks paying to leave Cornwall or paying to enter Devon?

It was wet in Devon and it's wet in Cornwall so the charge presumably has nothing to do with weather purchase.

Colin ???

I've crossed the Tamar, left Devon and entered Cornwall for free at Plymouth. I was surprised to see that folks travelling in the opposite direction must pay for the privilege.
We deserve answers to the following questions:

1. If you're borasic do you have to spend the remainder of your life in Cornwall? (Some may need to follow Pauljenny's advice for a translation with that).
2. Are folks paying to leave Cornwall or paying to enter Devon?

It was wet in Devon and it's wet in Cornwall so the charge presumably has nothing to do with weather purchase.

Colin ???

Come back via the A30 Colin and you've beaten the system (y)

It didn't manage the millimetre

Looks like I'm off duty until 3 am Saturday morning.

Much the same as yesterday, this morning. Coolish cloudy... ish .
Definitely an ish day.,

Sunny with a slight covering of snow but it’s nearly melted and now I’ve just been informed it’s turning into black ice! It’s also very cold ?

Back