Weather Report..................

Minus quite a lot here in Hertfordshire last night.
But...………......…………….…………..now the sun is well above the horizon and the temperature is climbing.
So I'll go for a bike ride.

Colin :):):)

So I've come inside for 5 mins, way too hot outside, and that's without moving around working.

Been cleaning up pots & plants in my last cold frame, even sitting down to do the work it's sweltering hot.

The (unheated) greenhouse thermometer is reading 98 degrees .... ! :oops: o_O :cool:

Looks like we skipped the country, just in time.
18 degrees, gentle southerly breeze.
Al fresco breakfast.
Pleased to hear that Susie is progressing well, Bill. If the weather turns cold, you'll just have to stay home and cosset her.

Perfect now, no wind at all and 14 degrees in the shade. Progressing well but definitely will need cosseting for a while yet.

So I've come inside for 5 mins, way too hot outside, and that's without moving around working.

Been cleaning up pots & plants in my last cold frame, even sitting down to do the work it's sweltering hot.

The (unheated) greenhouse thermometer is reading 98 degrees .... ! :oops: o_O :cool:

98 degrees, Marie ?
If that's Celsius, you'll be able to pick your veggies ready cooked.
20 C in the shade, at present. Being serenaded by a brace of rock thrushes .

A thin, insipid mist here in formerly sunny Hertfordshire with still air of about 8°C.
So I'll take the Moho for a service and MOT.

Colin ???

YEP...;;tis or was fooggy here........at least the days are getting longer and lighter....another month and clock go forward...........just the lighter days makes the heart feel brighter.

Back