Weather Report..................

Unbroken sunshine, 20 degrees, gentle northerly breezes forecast.
So why do we have cool southerly breezes,, hazy clouds and a suspicion that shorts and tee shirt were not the wisest of choices, today..?
Rain forecast after the weekend.. Probably because RugbyKen and LeeLinda are in town.
I may have bad head tomorrow.

Panic over!
The sun pushed aside the grey cloud about 10:00, leaving lots of blue and white above Hertfordshire.

So I went for a bike ride around the lanes and old railway tracks, collecting shopping from St Albans market on the way home.
All in all a very positive experience.

Colin :):):)

I see Trixie is once, twice, three times a weather forecaster :)

Paul, I must send you the latest edition smug filter post haste - that last photo obviously hadn't seen any kind of filtration at all, not even Photoshop!!! :D

Thanks for the heads up, Marie.
The image inspector had disconnected, for some reason, so I didn't get the warning beep.
I do apologise, if anyone was offended.
I'll do my best to prevent anything like that happening again.
I'm wearing considerably less clothing than this morning's posts.

Today has been sunny and then grey skies as if it was about to rain..but no rain and the sun shone and now it’s clear skies and cold ?

Hertfordshire is wet this morning with strong wind and heavier rain forecast for this afternoon.
So I won't go for a bike ride.

Colin :):):)

• Sad
Reactions: 2cv
Morning all.
Mustn't grumble . 23 in the shade, etc etc.
After a night out with some prominent members... We're having a mini meet.
They will be staggering up our lane for coffee, ( allegedly ), and left over birthday cake .
I might send a photo, later.

Still nice here, not too breezy and plenty of sunshine, rain coming later.

Getting some gardening done before I can't for a while. Will stop when it starts to rain then off out to discuss more serious stuff over a cuppa with someone who knows about these things ;)

First few frogs have started to return and it's beginning to be Last Tango in Paris in the garden pond yet again :D

was bright and sunny first thing.....then clouded over.....cold damp and looks as tho we hasve had some fine rain as ground is wet.....just when i was hoping for a sunny day.....ah well cant have sun all the time.

have had frogs in garden for a good ffew weeks now.........tons of frog spawn........never seen so many frogs or so much spawn............have to see if i can get it to a stream or pond...before they all hatch....then they will be all over the lawn.....and it wont be possible the n to cut it.........too many little frogs hoping in among grass

Back