Weather Report..................

Mustn'tcomplain... Huh !
There are people earning good money to tell us whopping great lies.
Not just Politicos, Journalists, Lawyers and the poor young kids, toiling in call centres..

The worst offenders are the weather forecasters. Their pants should be blazing away.
Not a drop of rain.. We're sunbathing.
The weather site tells us its been raining steadily, since 10am. They assure us it will remain so until tomorrow evening.
That's why I haven't been round with the watering can.
I blame Farage.

An excellent choice, Paul.
Or Johnson.
Or Rees-Mogg.

Colin :):):)

Our cars temp reading says 10c, but I was sweltering even with the windows down, wasgoinon.

Here in Italy its been sunny and warm for my drive up from the Liguran coast to my stop for the night in an undistinguished town called Voghera. Went out for a walk with shortie trousers and a sleeveless top. Still too warm. Will be cold tonight.

It's still raining.. As far as CX weather is concerned..
So why did I have to go round with the watering can?
Me mint and sage had all gone limp and me coriander is gasping..
I'll be getting bathed in a thimble tomorrow.

The weather site says its raining , has rained overnight and will continue until 6pm.I wonder if it thinks we're in Manchester?
It's bone dry, 16 degrees, breakfasting on the terrace.
There's a suspicious looking grey cloud creeping in from the west, however.
Watering can or wait .... ?

The weather site says its raining , has rained overnight and will continue until 6pm.I wonder if it thinks we're in Manchester?
It's bone dry, 16 degrees, breakfasting on the terrace.
There's a suspicious looking grey cloud creeping in from the west, however.
Watering can or wait .... ?

If your current weather channel is letting you down, try the TAF for your local airport, usually proves to be accurate Porto TAF

I get it now... !
The weather numpties have a sense of humour.... !
What day is it?
After Noon, there'll be a message...
". APRIL FOOL "
My nephew, will find that hilarious... He's a Humber Pilot, and uses that website, before transferring from launch to the big ship..

i’m confused it’s currently only 15 at ampudia but now the clocks have gone on +1hr and we’ve crossed into spain +1hr i’m lost got up at 8 o’clock this morning still dark and 9deg will still be light 8 tonight & 19deg

Some April fool ...
We set out to walk the half mile into the village . Even though the forecast said it was lightly raining, we left the laundry on the line and the patio cushions in place . there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Half way we met an elderly local , as the first spots of rain arrived from nowhere.. " It's nothing, only a drip" , he said .
We arrived at the bakery, in a gentle drizzle, the gaps betweent he raindrops filling in as we watched.
Great .. It was cold enough to qualify for a large brandy, with my coffee.
As I savoured the first sip..... FLASH>>CRASH !!! ... A Thunderbolt , directly overhead.

10 minutes later, the street was awash and a spectacular storm was crashing all around , rumbling and raining for 3 hours.
4000 litres of lovely soft, pure water into the cisterns.
That's April sorted !
Since then, all traces of the storm have vanished , and its been a beautiful afternoon..
The website still says it's drizzling.

Some April fool ...
We set out to walk the half mile into the village . Even though the forecast said it was lightly raining, we left the laundry on the line and the patio cushions in place . there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Half way we met an elderly local , as the first spots of rain arrived from nowhere.. " It's nothing, only a drip" , he said .
We arrived at the bakery, in a gentle drizzle, the gaps betweent he raindrops filling in as we watched.
Great .. It was cold enough to qualify for a large brandy, with my coffee.
As I savoured the first sip..... FLASH>>CRASH !!! ... A Thunderbolt , directly overhead.

10 minutes later, the street was awash and a spectacular storm was crashing all around , rumbling and raining for 3 hours.
4000 litres of lovely soft, pure water into the cisterns.
That's April sorted !
Since then, all traces of the storm have vanished , and its been a beautiful afternoon..
The website still says it's drizzling.

The taf I mentioned earlier said that was exactly what would happen. ?

Yes Bill , I looked at it and couldn't locate the forecast or predicted precipitation.
It's been a hectic day. I'll look again.
Trouble is , Faro, 25 miles away, and on the coastal plain and separated by a ridge of hills, has a different micro climate to us , some 200 metres above them.
We are on the Sotto Vento , soft wind side Faro has The Barlo Ventos, rough winds .

Back