Weather Report..................

Overcast but dry at the moment, but drizzle forecast again. It was really unpleasant in the cold drizzle yesterday afternoon. The 2cv will be out for its mot today, so it looks like it will need a clean up if it gets wet ?
Normally I think we’d be off down the m74 to get some sunshine.
Fingers crossed, Bill..for both the 2CV and hopes of a chance to escape the weather .
Bit breezier but still sunny here.

Brillant suny day nr Moulins last 5 days have been the same since leaving Brittany.
But very cold at night with cold northly wind by day

had a lovely day in Pamarao 23deg & full sun but told by missus i have to leave tomorrow forecast 24 & full sun, think i’ve persuaded her that last day means we leave next morning , but it’s a very grey day when after 10 weeks away you finally turn for home another week we’ll rendezvous with leelinda nr Bordeaux a week after that holland & 5 days later home , hope i have enough big jumpers along for the artic conditions?

Cool evening. Calm and quiet, in spite of 25mph gusts forecast.
Alas, they were forecasting 30mm plus of rain, over next weekend, this morning .. They've changed their minds... it's not going to arrive..
Bum..!

SUN<SUN<SUN< makes all the difference, so it does.........looks as tho it may stay like this all day..........
makes me want to get out and about in van......too cold for overnighting yet...........no heat in van.

Back