Weather Report..................

HUH.......cold dreary...slight breeze.........not spring like at all.......think we may have been cheated out of spring this year.......
dont know what the poor little birds think.........t.other week when we had a nice day....they were singing and dancing all over the garden swooping and a fluttering, darting and a driving....such a joy to watch.......now..thry come out for a feed and go back to the shelter of the bushes and trees......

It's overcast and not warm in Herts.
So I'll crack on mending the extra long reach nearside wing mirror arm which I broke whilst trying to move a limestone house wall a couple of centimetres to the left somewhere above La Loire.

Colin ???

Misty before breakfast, cloudy before lunch, pleasant afternoon.
Our visiting refugee from Wolverhampton, AKA. The Undermanager, is happy.. As are her Sister and Brother in law.

After cleaning up my Xantia yesterday I took it out on an allegedly dryish day to get new suspension spheres fitted all round. It deluged again, so I’ll clean it up again on Friday when it will again allegedly be dry ?

After cleaning up my Xantia yesterday I took it out on an allegedly dryish day to get new suspensn spheres fitted all round. It deluged again, so I’ll clean it up again on Friday when it will again allegedly be dry ?
Everyone loves an optimist, Bill. Good luck.
Wind dropped and turned completely around, to northerly. Temperatures forecast to be lows of 12 overnight.
No Nightingales singing tonight.. Have they moved on, further north? Hope not.

Sunny spells so far in Hertfordshire this morning. It's not seasonally warm being about 12 degC right now but the forecast is for slightly better temperatures over the coming days.

Colin :):):)

Back