• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Weather Report..................

Pauljenny

Looks like we will be swapping weather with you soon, very soon :ROFLMAO::D
You're welcome to it Graham, if we're not here to enjoy it, it would be wasted..
We're just turning in from the terrace, as the northerly freshens and the temperature drops to a bracing 26' . Early start tomorrow .
I've got Wetherspoons , if the weather is foul, in Blighty. ( Pity he's so anti Europe, we could do with a branch in our village.. ).

grath

When are you back Paul as we might get down to the south later?

You're welcome to it Graham, if we're not here to enjoy it, it would be wasted..
We're just turning in from the terrace, as the northerly freshens and the temperature drops to a bracing 26' . Early start tomorrow .
I've got Wetherspoons , if the weather is foul, in Blighty. ( Pity he's so anti Europe, we could do with a branch in our village.. ).
Welcome back to the Beautiful Island, Paul.

Colin ???

Pauljenny

20 degrees at 6 am.. Too cold for breakfast outdoors. It was strange to eat indoors.
Warming up nicely, at Faro Airport..
Winter clothes in our cabin baggage, ready for whatever Manchester throws at us.

The drizzle continued in Hertfordshire until I'd finished trimming back the wisteria on the front of the house then gradually faded away as I tackled other lower-lying shrubs.
I've just pegged the washloads out in intermittent sunshine and they're doing their best to dry before any further dampness should descend on the garden.
So perhaps a celebratory bike ride is in order?

Colin ???

grath

Quite nice here in Trentham but need a thin jumper as cool wind.
Just loading the van up for Portugal, also drained the water and refilled with sanitising tablets