Weather Report..................

sun was up and smiling since first thing this morning........now overcast with quite a strong cold wind..........
managed to get quite a few bags of bush clippings done yesterday....all loaded in vehicle...waiting to go to tip...hopefully sometime today if i can manage it.
all have a good day.........n.yorks

It's blue.
It's sunny.
It's warm.
It's still.
Must be Hertfordshire.

Colin ???
Watch it Colin.. What's put you into such a happy frame of mind..
AHH....I remember.
16 grey degrees in Leeds .
Thank goodness I put some socks in the case .
After 5 sockless months , I've forgotten how to put them on.

Hurricane Dorian has been reclassified as a category 5 hurricane with a predicted sea surge of 7 metres (you read that correctly).
I'm sure you'd like to join me in saying our thoughts are with those suffering as a result of this awful event.
I simply can't imagine the fear and stress the local population must be experiencing.

Colin ???

Last edited:
cor blimey......update.....its COLD...dont know about autumn...more like winter.........just come back in from a trip to the tip........and a bit of food shopping. ........im nithered..........time for hot watter bockle up me jumper me thinks..........ooohhhh..
sneezing now........brrrrr.....

Last edited:
Yeah wished we were still away ,were at moffat for the weekend and at one point we were sitting in glorious sun then psn it down but just being away was great and getting up on Sunday morning and straight not a shower in the van and it’s a great shower is just sheer bliss imho
I know some don’t like to use the shower in the van but we’ll why not eh

Enjoy your new wheels steve

Yeah wished we were still away ,were at moffat for the weekend and at one point we were sitting in glorious sun then psn it down but just being away was great and getting up on Sunday morning and straight not a shower in the van and it’s a great shower is just sheer bliss imho
I know some don’t like to use the shower in the van but we’ll why not eh

Enjoy your new wheels steve

Today was our wettest day since arriving on the IOM, but it was dry at least for a drive over the mountain to Douglas. Nice evening now.
We always use the shower in the van, it’s great so why use any other?

Final IOM report, overcast but dry. The main thing is the moderate wind so should be a smooth ferry ride. Glad we’re doing it today rather than tomorrow when it’s due to be windy. I read in the local news that several vehicles were damaged last weekend when motorbikes broke free on a rough crossing!
☁☁☁⛴

Once again Hertfordshire is blessed with dryness and a fair helping of blueness right now with lots more slowly making it's way towards us. It's presently about 18°C and forecast to get warmer later today.
So blackberries may well be separated from brambles if I manage to fit a bike ride into this retired person's demanding schedule.

Colin ???

Last edited:
Back