Weather Report..................

When we came away the bank holiday weekend was hot!..now it’s done nothing but rain for 9 days on Friday it started to rain at 11 pm and it rained for 17 hours non stop..and it’s still raining now!!!..it’s the first time we’ve had a bad holiday and we’re going home tomorrow even though it’s forecast for more rain!!

We had rain overnight in Hertfordshire.
Now it's dry and about 16°C with still air.
So I have laundry out in the garden gradually drying under the temporary clouds. I'm happy with that.

Colin ???

A sultry 16 degrees after overnight blustery rain, at Altrincham .
Ashes test at Old Trafford, 6 miles to the north.
Rain and bad light confidently forecast..of course .
There are bedraggled,cold knots of hungover Aussies, heading for the Metro, sunhats on, flipflops sloshing through the puddles. The don't look happy.
I'm, (not too ), secretly wishing they stay miserable all week.
Management has the Diabetic annual review, today.
If there's no issues, we'll be flying back to Faro PDQ.

Hurricane Dorian was reclassified and so it is with Hertfordshire.
It's now officially warm and sunny with hardly a cloud in the sky.
I'm even happier.

Colin ???

Hurricane Dorian was reclassified and so it is with Hertfordshire.
It's now officially warm and sunny with hardly a cloud in the sky.
I'm even happier.

Colin ???

I’m torn as to who to award the smug filter to, you or Graham, mind you if Paul soon returns to Portugal as hoped, then it will be no contest ... ?? PS It’s now very grey and windy in Cheshire ?? smug filters not required .........

The morning started with heavy rain ☔️ (again) ooh hang on it hasn’t stopped)!.. then about 6’sh it stopped yay ?...but then came the wind!!..and it was blowing a bloody hoolie and it’s still blowing ??‍♀️

Back