Weather Report..................

Kindly disregard my previous post.
Yesterday must have been a mistake.
It dawned 9 cloudy degrees.
No rain was forecast.
So why am I soaking wet, after being outside for two minutes, connecting up the cisterns ?

Looks cold with some fog :(
Went outside to check the thermometer at 0730 and it was minus 2 deg,:( so I plugged in the hook up to warm the van up a little :)
One thing, it can only get warmer as the day goes on
Not sure what happened to the 41 deg forecast I posted a few posts up the page ;)
Funnily enough Graham when i saw that forecast with an east wind, i thought it won't reach 41 degrees ๐Ÿ™„

There's a good reason for that, Dave.
The weather's been great in Hertfordshire so I got up early to pack the Moho with a view to taking some sunshine into the frozen north.

Colin ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Excellent idea Colin, border control is open, have a good trip ......

Dave, when I worked nights I would nip down to a local lake on my way home, spinning for pike. Got there one morning, still dark and misty, not a touch and then I as it got light I realised the centre of the lake was a sheet of ice.... Doh :rolleyes:

Only one out of the three lakes was fishable today due to ice, but hey the trout were reasonably hungry .......3BC2BC2F-5D17-4A39-81D1-3A2CAC2377B8.jpeg1CB9B798-4510-4662-A8DD-3A8288A23D50.jpeg

I had a most enjoyable drive up to Derbyshire yesterday. The sun was out in full splendour for the whole journey and my spirits were high.
After leaving the M1 I drove past the fascinating twisted church steeple at Chesterfield (that really is intriguing and deserves a closer look) and then up and into the Peak District National Park. What a place! Beautiful green landscape with a myriad of dry-stone walls everywhere, bluffs of limestone with their characteristic cliffs to one side - and everything bathed in a lovely winter afternoon golden glow.
No wonder the sheep looked so happy!
Last evening was spent in The Navigation catching up with the initial arrivals here at the Motorhomer Xmas Meet, Bugsworth.

The box of sunshine I brought up from the South is sadly now empty and at the moment it's dry, grey and still.
So I'm off for a bike ride along the adjacent canal towpath.

Colin ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Funnily enough Graham when i saw that forecast with an east wind, i thought it won't reach 41 degrees ๐Ÿ™„
We're talking Farenheit degrees here, aren't we ?
Regarding yesterday's post....
Please disregard it.
It's been a lovely day, so far..
19, calm degrees, blue sky . Golden Orioles and Blackcaps seranading us .
Kenspain is sending us some of his weather over, evidently.
The clouds are tip toeing in from over Granada. They look innocent, at present.

Well the washing machine effect has stopped here at Shap, but itโ€™s still very windy with occasional heavy showers. We actually had to turn the van to point into wind last night it was so bad.
The reservoir overflow is torrenting now, it was not flowing at all when we arrived. ๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒง

3A11BF90-604D-41B9-9339-4DC612B102FF.png

Back