Weather Report..................

Update, started sleeting as soon as I put my coat on, now forecasting snow from 12.00 🥶 True Yorkshire grit has failed Paul, half of Skipton market hadn’t turned up 🙁
Not all bad news Dave.
It will have saved you spending too much Brass.
Hope you're taking some Black Pudding, Brandy snaps and Parkin
Back with you ?

cold, wet, windy........had a mighty shower of hail stones just before lunch....would not have been surprised to see snow in the aftenoon...thankfully non appeared.......however..the rain and wind got worse,,,,,and still in good form now...howling ..so it is

Not all bad news Dave.
It will have saved you spending too much Brass.
Hope you're taking some Black Pudding, Brandy snaps and Parkin
Back with you ?

Brandy snaps are a no no Paul, otherwise what I saved at the market will go in dental fees but we did stock up with Stanforth’s pork pies 👍 Tried Clitheroe on the way home, but it was manic, Christmas market was on and couldn’t get the van parked anywhere close enough to brave the elements,but on the list for next time thank you. Shouldn’t complain but the sun made an appearance in Cheshire, just wasn‘t pleasant driving when it’s so low in the sky .......

Happy Birthday Ruth, enjoy North Norfolk it’s a lovely area. Here in Glasgow it’s just 2 degrees and raining, but calm at least. Later it’s due to get windy too. ☔☔☔
At least I feel up to clambering from my sick bed.

Off to explore North Norfolk later today, ending at Holkham for my birthday... Forecast looks ok, at least it's dry here at the moment! Don't seem to have had a purely leisure trip in the van for ages!

Have a great birthday out in the Moho, Ruth.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

• Thank You
Reactions: Rec
Yesterday lived up to expectations by the Thames estuary. The Grandsprogs enjoyed Jumanji 3 as much as I did and then:

IMG_20191214_145420.jpg

..........Yummy!
The pier stretched out across the silvery salt water:

IMG_20191214_144202.jpg

.......and the late afternoon sun shining down on the estuary was a delight:

IMG_20191214_144414.jpg

It's a bright start to the day here in Hertfordshire with still air and currently a temperature of about 5°C. It's forecast to stay bright and dry with a fair amount of sun.
So....... it's a bike ride!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Mmm!
So much for the light drizzle !
Just as I was getting outside a well earned brandy with coffee in it, it started to proper rain.
" Nothing to get excited about ", said I, slowly savouring the brew.
After 10 minutes, it stopped .
As I drained the last of my drink and brushed the biccy crumbs off my beard..... I suddenly remembered that is opened the Veluxes in our bedroom.
We've now got bedding drying on every heater , both fan heaters blasting away
It feels like I'm in a Chinese laundry.
It's drizzly outside.
Thankfully, we get half price electricity on Sundays.

Happy birthday, Ruth.
When are you coming South ?
Intermittent light drizzle started 0410.
Nothing to get excited about .
28mm forecast throughout tomorrow.
Now that's interesting.
If it comes, we're ok till February.
Booked for Portugal january... Bad storms in the central area there this week. Spent night at Hickley Broad at a pub stop! Lovely walk with dog but very very muddy!

Back