Weather Report..................

Just for a change we have rain here in west Wales
laugh.gif

Excellent day..
In spite of some petty challenges.
Last half hour of the cricket, on TMS , while dining on the terrace.
Pan fried pork chops on the electric BBQ, with foraged fig, grape and red wine compote, new potatoes, steamed on mint branches, HaHa HJ Heinz , cannelloni beans.. cooked in milk, goats cheese and passata.
Chilled white port for apperitif, digestif, and most stations in between.
3 wickets down.
Glorious calm 28 degrees.
I wonder if the Smug filter is working ok..
I hope so.

Excellent day..
In spite of some petty challenges.
Last half hour of the cricket, on TMS , while dining on the terrace.
Pan fried pork chops on the electric BBQ, with foraged fig, grape and red wine compote, new potatoes, steamed on mint branches, HaHa HJ Heinz , cannelloni beans.. cooked in milk, goats cheese and passata.
Chilled white port for apperitif, digestif, and most stations in between.
3 wickets down.
Glorious calm 28 degrees.
I wonder if the Smug filter is working ok..
I hope so.
Its generally ok Paul and I think you'll find that TMS is easily caught by the smug filter whilst chilled white port slips through ..................... 🤔

It's warm and currently a lot sunnier here at the sea end of Alum Chine, Dorset than this photo suggests:

IMG_20200823_110800.jpg

I may swim out to the cruise ships and try to sell some conch shells and trinkets to the tourists later.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

The weather is getting better and better here on the south coast of The Beautiful Isle:

IMG_20200823_140324.jpg

....... and the blòõdy cruisin' tourists didn't buy a thing. In fact they didn't even come out on deck to wave at an indigenous swimming seashell seller.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Back