Weather Report..................

Hertfordshire is blessed with plenty of blue sky this morning, though cloud and cooler air is making it's way southwards to us.
The blackberries I collected yesterday combined very well with some Bramley apple windfalls:

IMG_20200908_165650.jpg

I have a real weakness for this combination!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Hertfordshire is blessed with plenty of blue sky this morning, though cloud and cooler air is making it's way southwards to us.
The blackberries I collected yesterday combined very well with some Bramley apple windfalls:

View attachment 56227

I have a real weakness for this combination!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Ooh love apple and blackberry 😋 I’m on my way...🙂

Hertfordshire is covered in blue this morning with still air at 10°C:

IMG_20200910_072729.jpg

So we're off to Salisbury C&CC site for the next couple of days where there's equally good weather.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Yesterday was unexpectedly sunny, in fact I wondered whether Paul had got the Hertfordshire gps coordinates wrong and sent the blue sky further north, but I see normal service has been resumed this morning. Here its grey and still and not much promise of any sunshine. However its dry and leaves me no excuse not to get on with the outside house painting ................

We left Stonehenge after lunch and arrived at Salisbury C&CC site this afternoon.
The site overlooks the hill with Old Sarum atop. So after dinner we wandered up to the enormous earthworks and watched the sun set behind the central keep:

IMG_20200910_190121-01.jpeg

A lovely end to the day.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back