Weather Report..................

We last saw our eldest grandson in February.. 3 weeks before his 15th birthday.
He's shot up by 12 inches since then.

Looks like s young Peter Crouch.

25 degrees, on the terrace. .
Breezes freshening up..
Cooler night will be welcome.
Rain still forecast for the weekend.

Grey and gloomy in west Wales.

Has anyone noticed how cool it gets in the late afternoon and evening? I have had to change out of my shorts and into jeans several times already this Sept and normally I have that issue in October!

Hertfordshire is covered in light grey, bright clouds with warm air gently circulating.
The washing is drying, so that's today's work organised.
Phew! The pressure's off and I can relax for the rest of the day.
Perhaps I'll go out and about on the Brompton collecting more of these beauties:

IMG_20200905_145605.jpg

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Morning report is dry and grey in Cheshire with the possibility of some higher cloud this afternoon ........................
Today's project was a space station and rockets ..................

FDAE7318-10E4-450D-91FE-1B129F059AAD.jpeg

Next job is to sort the damson gin before all the damsons go over .........

Morning.................
.........Today's project was a space station and rockets ..................

View attachment 56185

Next job is to sort the damson gin before all the damsons go over .........

Great work, Dave. The effort that you and your young tutor are putting in is clearly visible in your Lego structures.
I have to say that he's doing a really good job with your development. Please pass on our congratulations to him.
I don't suppose he offers courses in mobile solar power installations?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Great work, Dave. The effort that you and your young tutor are putting in is clearly visible in your Lego structures.
I have to say that he's doing a really good job with your development. Please pass on our congratulations to him.
I don't suppose he offers courses in mobile solar power installations?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
My admiration for his building skills is only surpassed by the pain in my knees from crawling around the floor. Kind of you to ask about training courses but for the moment he is limited to items requiring multiples of 1.5v cells ..............

Woke up to rain despite the weather forecast saying it is going to be dry here in west Wales for the next 5 days!
banghead.gif

Back