Weather Report..................

Herts is grey and at the moment it's about 1°C with a murmur of a breeze.
The forecast for the coming few days is for lots of chilly dryness, so hopefully the landscape will gradually dry a little and make moving about in the great outdoors a more pleasurable experience.
That'll be good!

Colin :):):)

No snow in Cheshire, hard overnight frost again but sunny intervals and a light breeze now, just above freezing in the sun. Its the granddaughter's third birthday today, no parties 🙁 but we are taking her to the zoo for a couple of hours this afternoon as a birthday treat instead. Not allowed in any animal houses but we can walk around the enclosures.

2 degrees, at Sunup.
It was 3 degrees in the fridge.

Clear, bright, gentle NE breezes.
Really heating up now..
5 degrees.
A sweltering 9 forecast, between 1500 and 1600.
Looks gorgeous.
Until I open the window.
One hour later :
Wind has dropped.
11 degrees in the shade.
15 on the SE Terrace.
As it's Sunday...
I've substituted a whisky for the brandy with coffee.
Change is as good as a rest

Yesterday the Herts input was:

Herts is grey and at the moment it's about 1°C with a murmur of a breeze.
The forecast for the coming few days is for lots of chilly dryness, so hopefully the landscape will gradually dry a little and make moving about in the great outdoors a more pleasurable experience.
That'll be good!

I did, of course, cycle the 24km return leg of my bike ride in rain and arrived home comprehensively soaked :unsure: 😆😂🤣.

Today Herts is grey and at the moment it's about 1°C with a murmur of a breeze.
That'll be good!

0.9 degrees. The first day for a while that the temp is above freezing. A gentle thaw just now. Patches of blue in the sky, but Tinto hill is shrouded in mist/low flying cloud. Snow forecast for later in the day. It will be icy tonight.

Back