Weather Report..................

Grey and overcast here in west Wales but no rain forecast. The forecast looks like no rain until Tuesday earliest.

I managed another 1.5 hours in the garden yesterday so the green bin is nearly full. How come the weeds grow better than anything else? Also the same with random clumps of grass in the borders, that grow better than my lawn?

The sun is out in Hertfordshire and the temperature should rise from the present 6°C to about 10°C by midday. If it wasn't for the northeast breeze bringing air from the chilly North Sea, temperature-wise we'd be a lot better off.
It's very bright and, frankly, quite up lifting.
Could this be Spring?

Colin :):):)

Sunny, breezy again.

Busy day.. The car had its first 10,000 mile routine service today..
That's it till September 2022.
Didn't recognise it , after it had been cleaned and valeted.
Main Dealer service, they charge labour at £ 31 per hour..
Must be £100 +, in Cheshire, these days , Eh ?
No gardening planned, But while we were using the courtesy car.. ..
Garden Centres and Artisan potteries were well patronised.
Pity the bars, cafés and restaurants are locked down.
Guess what I'm doing tomorrow.?

Well it did brighten up a little this afternoon so more gardening done before the grandkids arrived for their first overnight stay in a long while, going on " an adventure" as they would say 😂. As for hourly garage rates Paul, locally its probably just over double what you paid at around £65, you'd need to be down south to achieve over £100. Luckily we have a good friend who is the service manager at a main dealer who looks after us 👍.

Cloudy here in west Wales but no rain forecast.

Big day today...COME ON WALES
wales_ani.gif

:)

Back