Weather Report..................

It's grey, 5°C and currently dry in Herts, though some wetness is likely later in the day.
This morning I've removed the spare tyre from the bowels of the Moho, greased the jacking bolts and checked the tyre pressure. It was 60psi, which isn't bad since it was last checked about two years ago! I'd planned to take the tyre to the local fuel station to inflate but decided instead to use the bike track pump. It only took about a minute to pump the tyre back up to 80psi and saved the hassle of loading the tyre into the car etc.
I'll start loading the Moho this morning. I'm currently like a big kid awaiting present-opening time at Xmas!

(1 or 2 days to go, depending)
Colin :):):)

Certainly can’t complain about the weather here over recent weeks, it’s been unusually dry. I did check how it’s doing in Palm Desert where we’d be heading home from next week if covid hadn’t happened and it is actually a bit more appealing. 😃

9D3E2AEE-8210-419C-8A7D-252A04130F0D.jpeg

Sunny intervals, still and forecast to stay dry. Time to start the van prep for Monday... 👍👍
Update, some much for the forecast, stayed dry until around 3.00, since then we've had rain, sleet and snow, now back to rain. Still managed to clean the worst off the van and put some air in a very soggy tyre which has been acting up for over 12 months despite multiple checks, several new metal and rubber valves and an alloy rim clean. It never completely deflates and doesn't show when dipped in a water tank. Might have to bite the bullet and buy a new rim at £214 😱.

Only £214, Dave. ?
That's nothing to a dedicated Motorhomer.
Management has always said that the male of species is quite happy to throw money at their van, but not to spend it on wives and mistresses.
I said , " You're wrong there girl,
The mistresses take a bigger share of my hard-earned wonga..".
Meanwhile:
Odd day...
Draughty, mixed sunshine and clouds..
Silly little showers, but nothing serious or useful.

A frosty start here in west Wales but blue skies. No forecast for rain today and nor indeed for the next 5 days according to the BBC. Lovely weather to start our trip tomorrow.

I don't know why I listen to the weather forecasts on the BBC...it blooming rained most of the afternoon yesterday!!!

Today there is a frosty start with blue skies here in west Wales and no rain forecast...so it'll probably rain at some stage!

I'd like to thank the Weather Gods for what they've reserved for me today in Hertfordshire:

Screenshot_20210411-091959.jpg

......and for what I'm about to receive in the coming week:

Screenshot_20210411-092142.jpg

Their efforts on my behalf are very much appreciated!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back