Weather Report..................

So with all the preceding lovelyness Why is it grey over Hertfordshire?
C'mon guys, it's time to share.
It's dry and the still air is at about 14°C with possibly 18°C later this afternoon - unless you all take pity on me and ship some warm to the south east.
Pretty please?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Mild..
Calm.
26 max later.
Final outdoor concert tonight..
The New Orleans Jazz Band..
Wrinkly survivors of the Kenny Ball years..
Playing Jazz all night, golf all day.
Cheap wine and sunshine.
If only they'd had proper jobs, instead of wasting their lives, eh?

It's another pleasant day in the Weald,
It's dry, with a gentle breeze, light cloud, and a predicted high of 17° degrees.

One of our sons wants our old motor mower, but I haven't fired it up for about 8 years. So that's a job for this afternoon.

So with all the preceding lovelyness Why is it grey over Hertfordshire?
C'mon guys, it's time to share.
It's dry and the still air is at about 14°C with possibly 18°C later this afternoon - unless you all take pity on me and ship some warm to the south east.
Pretty please?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Its payback time for all the cr*p cloudiness that dogged Cheshire this summer ............. 🤣🤣🤣

Mild..
Calm.
26 max later.
Final outdoor concert tonight..
The New Orleans Jazz Band..
Wrinkly survivors of the Kenny Ball years..
Playing Jazz all night, golf all day.
Cheap wine and sunshine.
If only they'd had proper jobs, instead of wasting their lives, eh?
And I suppose they ride round in those buggy things so don't even get any exercise ..........

It's 7°C in Herts at the moment with the thinnest veil of low level cloud leaving the sky almost blue.
The air is still and we're expecting about 15°C later today with no rain forecast for the remainder of the week.
Perhaps.

Colin :):):)

Great evening of music, food, and fizz outdoors.
The 5 piece band had a combined age of about 390, brought down by a newly recruited, recently retired, guitarist, only in his 60s.
The bass player was using his big fiddle to keep himself upright. If he'd had a bass guitar, he would probably have fallen over.
Only 3 survivors from the 9 piece band we saw, 10 years ago .
They cruised through the Kenny Ball era playlist, without raising a sweat. Unlike some of the creaky, superannuated dancers..
2, 2 hour sets, would you believe...? Perfectly managed gig, just doing what they've always done... Effortlessly.

I was reminded of The Buenavista Social Club band.

Oh the weather..?
Same old...
27 max, light Easterly breezes.

It's a really nice day here in Sussex. We've light cloud with some blue skies, a gentle breeze, and all rounded off with a predicted high of 18°.

Back