Weather Report..................

My son has just sent me a photo of their wood burner blazing away in Aboyne - apparently it’s been an awful day in Aberdeenshire. Meanwhile we have had to evacuate the van to eat outside as it’s just too hot (28deg) amongst the oyster beds near Mornac-Sur-Seudre!!

My son has just sent me a photo of their wood burner blazing away in Aboyne - apparently it’s been an awful day in Aberdeenshire. Meanwhile we have had to evacuate the van to eat outside as it’s just too hot (28deg) amongst the oyster beds near Mornac-Sur-Seudre!!
It was wild up the cairns yesterday tony gale force wind

The forecast was for blue skies and 22 degrees, which would have been lovely. 🙂

Sadly, my shaded garden thermometer tells me it's already 29 degrees and rising. Whatever, it's too darned hot to do anything useful, and so it's coffee time under a parasol. Hoping for more temperate weather. 👍

The forecast was for blue skies and 22 degrees, which would have been lovely. 🙂

Sadly, my shaded garden thermometer tells me it's already 29 degrees and rising. Whatever, it's too darned hot to do anything useful, and so it's coffee time under a parasol. Hoping for more temperate weather. 👍
I can email a 5 degree temperature reduction from the Haar that is obscuring Edinburgh [every cloud etc ....], if that's any good ☺️

Steve

Last edited:
13 degrees and sun, but a very stiff breeze, producing white caps on the Forth. The sun will disappear at lunchtime [Wednesday 1/2 day closing] and grey cloud for the rest of the day ☺️

Steve

35 degrees forecast.
They'll probably be right for once.
Good day to sit under a shady tree and sip an ice cold Sagres, while Management enjoys her self in a warm beauty parlour..
Each to their own..!

After overnight thunderstorms it's finally stopped raining. All the water butts are now full again. (y)

It will steadily improve into another lovely day, brightened by this year's spring flowers. 🙂

Back