Weather Report..................

Grey and cloudy morning.
Rain splash forecast between 3 and 4am tomorrow.
Not likely and certainly not enough to take seriously.
Who would have imagined that, 10 hours ago, when we were sitting outside , sockless and sleeveless, sipping cool drinks at gig..
Put a good hour in in the garden this morning, clearing a dried up flower bed.. Then realised that it wasn't overly warm..
Could have stayed in bed..
I *did* stay in bed; sometimes it pays to make the effort .... :)

Steve

Rain ... ?
Both the experts say unbroken sunshine all day. Then 60% chance of rain in the wee small hours. Possibly even a thunderstorm.....
So we put shorts on and set the breakfast table on the Mezzanine.
By the time the eggs went into the pan...
We were changing into sweaters and trackkie bottoms.
Big clouds coming from the South West.
Might be a few damp golfers.

Ah dunno?

We've pleasant sunhine with scattered showers and 14 degrees. It's a rather nice day for babysitting our son's dog. 🤔

Rain ... ?
Both the experts say unbroken sunshine all day. Then 60% chance of rain in the wee small hours. Possibly even a thunderstorm.....
So we put shorts on and set the breakfast table on the Mezzanine.
By the time the eggs went into the pan...
We were changing into sweaters and trackkie bottoms.
Big clouds coming from the South West.
Might be a few damp golfers.

Ah dunno?
The golfers may complain about having to play with damp balls; depends where they're putting them, I suppose. Later reports of Lady Golfers in the Club[house]? :unsure: No comments about going a fairway, please ... :giggle:

Steve

Been cool and breezy all day until 6 pm, when we could move to the sheltered Northern aspect. Lovely 90 minutes watching the Sundown. Listening to Management talk the phone battery down. Still got that brilliant deal from 3.. Bless 'em
Rain still on the cards from 1am

Looks like I could be on cistern filling duty...
If it actually comes.
We'll be under the olive tree , soon, testing the new lightning system and the new pink plonk.
It's all go !
Goodnight Blighty.

Drier morning after yesterday's showers/brief dry spell/torrential downpours cycle. Lots of puddles on the pitches ...
But sun breaking through, so fingers crossed for a dry run to Hollingsworth!

Steve and Elaine

Back