Weather Report..................

Wind changed again.,after a cool start.
Shorts and G&T weather.
Well earned, I was Slapping white paint on from 7.45 to.10 .45. Showered, walked to the village, shopped, sipped, gossipped and was then nagged to go orange picking, by my 98 year old Portuguese Mother in Law.
I'm supposedly to be retired..!

well forget about the weather........dont know whether im more envious of pauljenny cos they have sunshine most of the time....or the fact that they have lovely white newly painted walls...ouside ones i presume............oh well can but dream......

been a very nice day here....sun up early....only just going into hiding now...........bit blustery and cold out of the sun shine.....but all in all not too bad........so much more pleasant than the past week.

Outside and inside, Trixie
I had to put 2 litres, apart from the paint that filled my right shoe, when the tub burst.. Warm winds and sunshine, meant that ihad to slap it on like a man, demented, before it started to go off..
I've got a lovely white ring, around my ankle... It'll be there for ever... Long after the paint on the walls has flaked off.
Beautiful, velvet night, outside, Cicadas sounding like a symphony orchestra.
15 degrees.
Pity I'm too cream crackered to enjoy it.

It looks as though today will be pretty much a repeat of yesterday weather wise.
So occasional rain, occasional wind, occasional blue and sometimes all at once.
I hope the tulips across the North Sea are coping with all this change.

Colin :):):)

looked out of window this morning just after 6 am .........suns out......not a red ball in the sky......but silver, and watery looking.......very bright and light tho........
very windy at the moment.......fence down.....thankfully i think all roof tiles are still intact.......
dont think i shall be venturing out today.........dont want to spoil me hairdo......
all have a lovely day

Here on the Thames estuary it was windy with showers overnight. Stronger wind is forecast for today, though it should be dry.
So I'll take the Grandsprogs and Harry the dog for a tramp on Two Tree Island.
Last evening we made pizza and popcorn then had a 'Film Night'.
This evening it's 'Games Night' with their favourite takeaway followed by treats that Grandads are priviliged to spoil with.

Colin ???

Back