Weather Report..................

Cooler night.
This time last year, we were sitting outside, after a BBQ, with family and grandsons, usuing my Dad's old slide projector to throw big pictures on the white wall.. The boys were fascinated.
From the 50s to the mid70s
Lovely velvet night.
Not this year though.Boys at different schools, means that they can't manage a decent break.
Not bad news, they are forecasting about 40mm of rain, between Thursday and Sunday.
That's what we really need.

Camping Op Hoop Van Zegen looking vertically up:

WP_20190413_08_09_41_Rich.jpg

Camping Op Hoop Van Zegen looking vertically down:

WP_20190413_08_09_29_Rich.jpg

Camping Op Hoop Van Zegen looking horizontally west:

WP_20190413_08_32_23_Rich.jpg

Camping Op Hoop Van Zegen looking at Mohos on frost, under blue:

WP_20190413_08_08_51_Rich.jpg

Colin ???

Sunny, but no Heron today!
Oops!.. Sorry Graham.
Without my specs on, I read that as, " No heroin today"
Shocked me, I know the milkmen are now delivering eggs and groceries, as well, But drugs ?
Glorious morning here, gentle breezes due to veer all round the compass today
They have brought the forecast deluge forward, to Wednesday... The day of our Golden Wedding party.
I hope they have got it wrong.

bright sunny morning from first light......now overcast and cold brrrrrrr.......think i need to find me long johns again.......ive not taken heed of the ...neer cast a clout till may is out..........
nice to have the lovely light nights....although i do find i get lost with the time........think its about 5pm and find its 7pm.....now how can that happen.......

It's a bright, crisp start to the day here amongst the Dutch tulip fields with a totally blue sky devoid of rainbows.
So here's one I found earlier in Gouda:

WP_20190411_09_35_04_Rich (2).jpg

and another I spotted hereabouts yesterday:

WP_20190413_11_12_51_Rich.jpg

Colin ???

well i really feel under the weather today.....huh.......pretty much how the weather is today.....and yesterday and the day before ........very very cold and windy........nice bright sunshine as and when it decides to show itself..........much better than snow ice rain or what i call mucky grey days.
its been a rather strange winter.......lots of wind and cold air........plus lots of sunshine........

Started off beautifully.
Calm, clear 26 degrees..breakfast under the sunshade.
New northerly wind pattern has charged in, bringing sinister looking clouds.

Back