Weather Report..................

Pleasant Jet2 flights.. Ooh, they are a nice airline..!
Village taxi waiting for us
A supermarket sweep around Lidl,
Back home for 9.30.pm.
We'd put the Hovel to sleep, expecting to be away for at least 2 months, so had some shifting to do .
The water pump played up, an airlock.. By the time I'd cleared it, I was soaked.
Pizza in the oven, wine opened, dined on the terrace, 26 degrees,
Brandy at midnight, slept until 10.
29 breezy degrees. Broken light cloud.
A dozen pomegranates ripening, a crop of olives just needing some rain to fill them out.
Most plants have survived.
Mustn't grumble.

HUm......bit upset...why is it always on a wednesday...market day....do we seem to get adverse weather..........raining, dull, overcast ..windy......however on the bright side....fairly warm........here in n.yorks........

and a few hours later......forgot to press button...........suns been out since lunch time...........lovely

Thanks, Graham. Your force 4, northerly has just arrived and carried away our last remaining parasol..I was under it, enjoying 32 Deg in its shade... Just blasted in, then left.
I've had to go indoors.
Could have been worse, I might have been with my sister in law, who is walking the Cleveland way, from Filey.

Lovely calm evening. 27 degrees under an almost full Moon... You can see the face of the Man in The Moon..looks a little like Chris.
I'm sure I could flip an olive stone and hit it, it's so near.
Management is saying that's should go inside and do 3 nights of washing up.
Brownie points to be earned !

Back