Weather Report..................

Herts is grey this morning with no sign of the rain that the farmers (and ultimately the consumer) needs.
In fact it seems to be getting brighter by the minute with the weather wizards predicting clear blue skies for this afternoon.
So I suppose today's activities will have to include a bike ride.
Mustn't grumble just yet.

Colin :):):)

Mostly blue sky and 15 degrees .......... but we have a south westerly currently gusting at 45 km/h 🌬🌬

Update ..... now up to 35 and gusting at over 50 km/h, pretty wild for May, I was going to plant out some dahlias and sweet corn but that’s on hold, they’ll get battered in this 🙁

Last edited:
There's blue above us in all directions here in Hertfordshire with just a gentle breeze at the moment. Currently it's about 11°C and likely to reach 18°C or so later today.
So this morning I'll be fiddling with the Moho and pottering around the garden. Then this afternoon it'll be ......... well....... let me think.......... could I possibly..........oh, OK then............a bike ride around the paths and lanes.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Hold the front page - update for Hertfordshire:

Well that didn't last long! The breeze has strengthened with intermittent strong gusts and patchy clouds are rushing across the sky from the west. It feels colder than earlier despite the temperature climbing to 14°C and the forecast is now for winds of 65 kph later today.
I guess that means that I'll be going backwards on the Brompton?

Colin :):):)

Back