Weather Report..................

Rain here is west Wales.

I think it wold be easier for me just to come on when it isn't raining. That way if don't post you can all just assume its raining!

Rain here is west Wales.

I think it wold be easier for me just to come on when it isn't raining. That way if don't post you can all just assume its raining!
Nope.
Some of us have an overwhelming need to gloat, even revel in other's abominable weather.........and yes, be smug!
So do post, Graham - especially when it's climatically challenging in West Wales.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Nope.
Some of us have an overwhelming need to gloat, even revel in other's abominable weather.........and yes, be smug!
So do post, Graham - especially when it's climatically challenging in West Wales.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Well its not raining at the moment but it has been raining and it looks like it is going to rain any minute here in west Wales.

Stop the press though as its forecast NOT to rain tomorrow...which will probably end up being very light rain which doesn't really count does it?

Well its not raining at the moment but it has been raining and it looks like it is going to rain any minute here in west Wales.

Stop the press though as its forecast NOT to rain tomorrow...which will probably end up being very light rain which doesn't really count does it?

I was right, its raining....

It's not raining in Hertfordshire and there seems little prospect of any today.
Smug?
Perhaps just a touch, but I'm doing my best to suppress it.

Colin :):):)

I thought that today it would be opportune to note the fact that the 'Weather Report......' thread is three years old.
It seems only yesterday on 21st November 2017 that the very first post was made from the southern end of Lanzarote. In that time there have been 12,638 posts and approximately 263,000 views. We've had interesting input, brilliant photos and great banter.
I'd like to thank all the posters, readers, observers and climatologists who've contributed so much to this thread wherever based.
There's a wonderful sense of comradeship and a sparkling sense of humour and 'Joie de vivre' displayed here without any of the abrasiveness so often found across web-based communities.
Without you this thread would have withered and died long ago.
Thank you - and please continue in exactly the same vein.

I thought that today it would be opportune to note the fact that the 'Weather Report......' thread is three years old.
It seems only yesterday on 21st November 2017 that the very first post was made from the southern end of Lanzarote. In that time there have been 12,638 posts and approximately 263,000 views. We've had interesting input, brilliant photos and great banter.
I'd like to thank all the posters, readers, observers and climatologists who've contributed so much to this thread wherever based.
There's a wonderful sense of comradeship and a sparkling sense of humour and 'Joie de vivre' displayed here without any of the abrasiveness so often found across web-based communities.

Thanks for starting it Colin, it’s my favourite. Amazing it’s been going three years.

Herts is chilly at 8°C this morning but the air is still and there's a fair amount of blue hovering above us.
So right now I'm off to collect some apples from a wild tree that's still laden with fruit in one of the local lanes. That'll make some great apple compôte with mixed spices and dried mixed fruit for this evening's meal.
Can't wait!

...and to celebrate ITS NOT RAINING here in west Wales....

....yet! :)

Back