Weather Report..................

Grey and misty again here in west Wales. Set to be dry for the morning with an occasional shower this afternoon, then a few days of dry forecast.

It's going to be a dry, mild, cloudy day, although that cloud base will retain the temperature to as high as 13°.

IQUOTE="Val54, post: 238319, member: 54"]
Sunny start in Derbyshire, 10° with a high of 12° later, hardly a breeze to blow the leaves off.
[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't for the Plague, we'd be flying into EMA or MAN, because your weather looks better than our forecast, this weekend.
It was 10 degrees at dawn. Cold Easterly. Grey overhead.
As we stagger home from tonight's Pensioner's Treat, it's due to start pouring down. This is due to last through to Sunday....... Allegedly.
We need the rain, but could it please hold off until we get safely home. ?

Grey with a pathetic attempt at some blue here in west Wales. No rain yet...but give it time!

Sunny start in Derbyshire, 10° with a high of 12° later, hardly a breeze to blow the leaves off.

If it wasn't for the Plague, we'd be flying into EMA or MAN, because your weather looks better than our forecast, this weekend.
As we stagger home from tonight's Pensioner's Treat, it's due to start pouring down. This is due to last through to Sunday....... Allegedly.
[/QUOTE]

They lied Paul, ended up with 15° and braved a tee shirt, but that's it after tomorrow, maximum of 7° for Sunday.

[/QUOTE]
Flying paul, amazing man.greek flying.png

[/QUOTE]
Flying paul, amazing man.....

[/QUOTE]
Management calls me, "My Angel.."
That could be because she wishes me dead. ?
I think I behaved myself tonight.
We'll see.
I'm sitting up, waiting for the next rain squall to wash the roof off.
Then I can go to bed, knowing that I won't have to get up and get soaked.
Goodnight Blighty.

We've a dry day with light cloud and a mild breeze to look forward to.

Reactions: 2cv
Lovely evening and a nice walk home.
The rain arrived at 3am and a thunderstorm raged for 4 hours, from 4.30.
Wind dropped and changed to an unusual southerly. Drying up nicely
Sun trying to break through.
The forecasting Wizards, tell us it's been raining continuously and will do so until dusk.

Back