Weather Report..................

Very much as before, but cooler as the winds come round Easterly . Must be snowy round Granada ?
Our neighbours say only 2 things come from Spain... Bad winds and worse marriages !
Still managing breakfast and lunch outdoors, but we're wearing socks and sleeves.

Nice here all day but starting to drizzle a tad now,of to hospital to see wifes dad as he had a major stroke but coming round very well.

It's warming up a treat on The Drove:

WP_20190111_19_36_26_Pro (2).jpg

Thanks, Annie.

Colin ???

Goodnight all.
3 degrees forecast for tomorrow morning.
I'm not getting up til it gets to double figures.

Morning everyone
Quite a still day, breeze getting up, not raining - but time will tell in Milnrow, Lancashire

Last edited:
I'm informed it's 8 degrees on the sheltered side.
I wonder if she'll bring me breakfast in bed... And a hot water bottle ?

A duvet-like cover has appeared above Stonehenge:

WP_20190112_09_09_29_Pro.jpg

.......and it's doing a great job of retaining the considerable amount of heat that Annie's firepit generated alongside The Drove last night.
Currently about 8°C and drizzle is in the air.

Colin ???

Warming up. 12 degrees but draughty, outside.. looks lovely, if you've a window between you and it.
I've removed the smug filter.... It's redundant.

Warming up. 12 degrees but draughty, outside.. looks lovely, if you've a window between you and it.
I've removed the smug filter.... It's redundant.

Just wait until we get down there, if you remember it will be the start if the rainy season.
I hope those cisternas are getting low.
???

Just wait until we get down there, if you remember it will be the start if the rainy season.
I hope those cisternas are getting low.
???
Just dipped them, Lee.
10 days in The house one. I've decided to have water free hot toddies'.
We can flush the toilet and water the garden for another 3 weeks.
Very stable weather pattern, showing for the next week. High pressure, gentle NE winds.. Cold in the shade.
Could be worse.

Back