WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE WEEKEND COMING..?in the van?

So am I 😀ASAP after work ! Got the good lady stocking up and having ready for me to scoot away ,she is night shift at hospital

Me too can’t get away until Friday noontime. Never been to Kelso looks a nice wee town I’v drove through it but never stopped.

Lakes for a few nights on my usual CS farm site.
First trip out with new dog, fingers crossed she settles ok.

Off to York for the balloon festival settings off Friday morning to try and find a place to park up for the weekend

Not quite the weekend, unless prepping in readiness for our off on Tuesday counts. Then we’ll be chunnelling across and Switzerland/Italy bound for a month. Obviously if BoJo bombs the chunnel we may not get back 😂

Not quite the weekend for me either, but next week I'll be heading off to Torun, Poland for the final Speedway GP of the year. If my tickets arrive, that is!

Greeting the family at a villa in Italy for the week while we are here for 7 weeks.
Think it will quite down alot when most sites close next week!
Will this make wild camping easier?
Will sostas be chocka!
May have to escape back to French Riviera, hope not as enjoyed Italy so far.
Currently at a lovely site on banks of Garda at Manilva del Garda. Much more peaceful than eschiera del Garda apart from 30+ German scholl kids, lots of those groups around everywhere!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back