What did you do to your van today?

With the help of Joy (joyzigzag) I got the tyre repaired today.
So all is well in the world, off south again tomorrow.
😁😁

Was under the van down my mate garage yesterday and it looks like a new exhaust on Thursday plus refix the heat shield above it as it rattling around on top of the exhaust .
Are you having a standard exhaust or are you going to have stainless?

Are you having a standard exhaust or are you going to have stainless?
I priced a stainless one up I think last year lee and the wanted a stupid price something like 600 quid so it will be just a standard one .The good thing about it I don’t pay to have it fitted being my mate garage.Never payed for MOTs for 40 years same with labour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee
I priced a stainless one up I think last year lee and the wanted a stupid price something like 600 quid so it will be just a standard one .The good thing about it I don’t pay to have it fitted being my mate garage.Never payed for MOTs for 40 years same with labour.
For £600 you can get quite a few exhausts and if this is the first time you've got to change it, the new one may last the van out.

Just been on the phone to Citroen dealers about a genuine Citroen one the stainless looked a better deal Lee they want £493 quid ouch and that’s just the back box.

I went and sat in mine and had a big sigh still MOT on Monday then I’m off not sure where but going somewhere 😂
I could hear that sigh from here.
I hope all goes well with the Mot and 5he snow doesn't hinder your get away.

PXed the Geist and moved to the dark side !!, got ourselves a La Strada Pronto. It will save having to go through the rigmarole of medical at 70, or having to down size the gvw on the Geist.
Time will tell if the decision was a goodun.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Back