What do you use in your toilet?

Is that a Metric or Imperial splosh ?

K ?

Last edited:
Vanterrier;n4200 said:
I'm missing a trick here ☹️ So how much Lidl Formil bio liquid or tablets do I need in a Thetford Cassette? ( and do I need the coloured ? ?)
And what do you add to the flush tank then?

I have been using the Thetford blue stuff - tried green but it doesn't seem to have scud-busting capabilities.

time for a change perhaps?

k :Thinking_Face_Emoji

Try it if you like ,we did and in my opinion it stinks, most that use the bio liquids and tabs are so old they went nose blind years ago .
Try it and see but many people's vans smell of toilet they seem to get used to it , we went in someone's van once the mixture of dog and toilet was gruesome and even as dog owners the smell hit you like a smack in the face it actually made a couple of us feel quite sick .

Banned member;n4247 said:
Try it if you like ,we did and in my opinion it stinks, most that use the bio liquids and tabs are so old they went nose blind years ago .
Try it and see but many people's vans smell of toilet they seem to get used to it , we went in someone's van once the mixture of dog and toilet was gruesome and even as dog owners the smell hit you like a smack in the face it actually made a couple of us feel quite sick .

Oh well, at least getting older has some advantages. ?

Banned member;n4247 said:
Try it if you like ,we did and in my opinion it stinks,

I think diet :Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi might have a lot to do with that . :poop_Emoji::poop_Emoji:

I tried the bio liquid and I found that the toilet didn't smell quite as good as when using the Thetford stuff. Am trying a bio one for camping toilets (can't remembr the name) but it too doesn't smell quite so sweet as it should. Gonna try those sachets I think.

wee and poo in mine and a carrier bag of used toilet paper on the roof as I drive off :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Aldi bio tablets and bag toilet paper, usually only used for No ones. Try to find a supermarket for No twos!

Tesco bio tablets in the bottom, water to flush..

The main problem with the blue stuff is the smell of the blue stuff itself, before anything gets added to it, and the blue stain it leaves on anything it comes into contact with. Horrible stuff.

We switched from Thetford blue and were aware of a 'running in time' which did take a little while. At first not at all convinced but stuck with it. We started off using about a cassette screw cap full of Lidl Bio Formil plus about a litre of water.. gentle shake to mix. Now finding about half a capful works well. Very pleased we got through the 'running in' period.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back