What made you smile today.

Campervanannie

Edina;n7305 said:
Reading Admin's flat foot thread on WC :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:
Nothing to laugh at joining the police force is a career moved dashed now. I believe it was a career choice both him a Lee was about to embark on

image.jpegNow that made me smile

oldish hippy

abing don meet thread will have loog and be back in minute with the link as i posted on the thread then look at my post on wc to find it i cant find it either and looked at the post ihad made and couldnt figure out where it gone into a black hole will have look at annies post i have looked at admins it gonee into black hole

Last edited:

trixie88

yorkslass;n7350 said:
Just had a look Trixie, and I can't find it either.:eek:
oh. thank goodness for that sue, im not the only one.......feel a bit if a twit asking that question.....lol...but hey ho...if you dont ask you dont get to know.......

trixie88

oldish hippy;n7356 said:
abing don meet thread will have loog and be back in minute with the link as i posted on the thread then look at my post on wc to find it i cant find it either and looked at the post ihad made and couldnt figure out where it gone into a black hole will have look at annies post i have looked at admins it gonee into black hole
thanks hippy, your a star.....i was kooking for a thread FLAT FOOT......ah well....lol

Watching a young Spanish dad walking along with his twin boys holding his hands either side.
Reminded me of my girl+girl+twin boys. And they're still gorgeous, though now have angels of their own.

Colin ???

WellWornTraveller

yorkslass;n7208 said:
I saw a chap walking his dog.. It was trotting along, wagging its tail. It looked so happy. That made me smile.

A lady obviously younger than me saying I wish I had your energy, me throwing compost bags in the back of the car and her having another drag on a smelly cigarette.

Asterix

Don't recall smiling at anything in particular,but I did have a grimace while my head was upside down looking under the floor,does that count?

Campervanannie

I am still smiling about Phils flat feet every time I think of it it just makes me chuckle.