• Please help us choose the charities that we will be supporting over the next year. There is a poll running, and I would like you to vote for your preferred charities if possible. Click Here to view the poll

What made you smile today.

What made you smile today.

I saw a chap walking his dog.. It was trotting along, wagging its tail. It looked so happy. That made me smile.

Seeing my youngest granddaughter wreaking Annie!!

Edina;n7305 said:
Reading Admin's flat foot thread on WC :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:
Nothing to laugh at joining the police force is a career moved dashed now. I believe it was a career choice both him a Lee was about to embark on

image.jpeg Now that made me smile

The cartoon about eating a thin person on the pink bird thread. That made me laugh. Thanks Tes.

Edina;n7305 said:
Reading Admin's flat foot thread on WC :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:
looked on wc for flat foot thread cannot see it....where do i find it chris...thanks

abing don meet thread will have loog and be back in minute with the link as i posted on the thread then look at my post on wc to find it i cant find it either and looked at the post ihad made and couldnt figure out where it gone into a black hole will have look at annies post i have looked at admins it gonee into black hole

Last edited:
yorkslass;n7350 said:
Just had a look Trixie, and I can't find it either.:eek:
oh. thank goodness for that sue, im not the only one.......feel a bit if a twit asking that question.....lol...but hey ho...if you dont ask you dont get to know.......

oldish hippy;n7356 said:
abing don meet thread will have loog and be back in minute with the link as i posted on the thread then look at my post on wc to find it i cant find it either and looked at the post ihad made and couldnt figure out where it gone into a black hole will have look at annies post i have looked at admins it gonee into black hole
thanks hippy, your a star.....i was kooking for a thread FLAT FOOT......ah well....lol

Watching a young Spanish dad walking along with his twin boys holding his hands either side.
Reminded me of my girl+girl+twin boys. And they're still gorgeous, though now have angels of their own.

Colin 😊😊😊

yorkslass;n7208 said:
I saw a chap walking his dog.. It was trotting along, wagging its tail. It looked so happy. That made me smile.

A lady obviously younger than me saying I wish I had your energy, me throwing compost bags in the back of the car and her having another drag on a smelly cigarette.

Don't recall smiling at anything in particular,but I did have a grimace while my head was upside down looking under the floor,does that count?

Someone thought I was smiling. But it was just trapped wind.:Flushed_Face_Emoji:

Walking down the road this aft, holding my grandaughter's tiny hand. I just thought, when she's not being a little hell cat she's lovely.

When my youngest granddaughter comes in the house and pops her head round the door with the biggest smile on her face and then she runs to me saying nanna!!

I am still smiling about Phils flat feet every time I think of it it just makes me chuckle.