What made you smile today.

good job he not cinderella other wise the shoe wouldnt fit the morning after now there a thought to make you chuckle annie

When i saw today how much i got for our oranges and olives this year the best year yet :Smiling_Emoji_with_

The comment by Annie about using her winter fuel allowance to buy diesel. That made me laugh.

well the winter warmth payment i got last year came in march so filled up eletric meter with it as it was vouchers for that then just put what i normally would use in a tin then used it for orkeny it paid for fuel

we went to a restaurant near silves yesterday and there was a nature program on the tv in the corner it showed a cat with kittens and to small ducks all snuggled up together

both the lunch and the program were good

barry

Laughed at myself falling down the steps to the pub-before I even got anywhere near a drink!

Fazerloz;n7548 said:
Someone thought I was smiling. But it was just trapped wind.:Flushed_Face_Emoji:
I just tried to kill a fly on my kindle, it was yours.

Coming back up the mountains. Its cold. Snow is due. All our friends are back for winter. And the lifts open tomorrow.
smiling all day cos life is good.

Registering on here and seeing lots of names that I recognise......:Hugging_Face_Emoji:

Getting a greeting from a Pug. I had only been out for 2 hours but she acted like it had been 2 years. :Slightly_Smiling_Fa

Whirlwind coming up to me when we were swimming and saying nanna I love you to the moon and back and then saying later on in the afternoon that she will keep me forever!!

Tonight it was Vodka and the navigation pub quiz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back