What made you smile today.

*****BREAKING NEWS! *****
Sadly news has just reached us saying that the first member of this group has sadly died because of the Coronavirus. In his house, they found 500 cans of assorted food, 100kg of pasta, 75kg of rice, 200 toilet rolls and 30L of hand sanitiser which he had panic bought from Aldi “just in case!”
The whole lot collapsed and buried the daft bastard! 🤭

Cherry blossom starting to come out and the white bush in full bloom! Anyone know the name of this plant? It was given to me as " grows anywhere" and I call it bridal wreath !P_20200316_092240.jpg

Reactions: 2cv
Being on lockdown in our village at 8,30 am we had a phone call from the couple that live near us asking if I was going out and could I pick some things up at the supermarket for them because there are in there 80s so I went round to there house and rang the bell the window opened on the 1st floor they look out saw it was me and started to lower a bag down on a rope with that the police came passed and stopped and ask me what I was doing before I could explain the bag on the end of a rope came into there view they sat in there car laughing and said thank you. :D :D

Ethnic(coloured) wood lice!!!!

Stick with me!
Finally getting round to completing painting the plinths of our remodelled home, grey.
We have loads of wood lice and as I was painting thought u had dislodged a bit of debris from masonry that proceeded to move.
A very trendy grey wood lice, I put him out of potential misery, I think that the PC way of putting it,
I did smile to myself though!!!!
🤣🤣

Last edited:
waste not want not in these troubled times ! pop him in the freezer ,and when you've got a few , boil them up , got a very shrimpy flavour according to Bear Grylls

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back