What made you smile today.

You've got a Grand Cresent and a Natural spring what more could ask for.
Grand crescent has been shut off all year while they renovate Lee, they left it to fall into ruin almost so much work to do.

We do have natural spring and people do fill containers but have you ever tasted the water, (from the spring, not Buxton water in bottles)?

We have a superb Pavillion Gardens park though and Octagon and Opera House

Grand crescent has been shut off all year while they renovate Lee, they left it to fall into ruin almost so much work to do.

We do have natural spring and people do fill containers but have you ever tasted the water, (from the spring, not Buxton water in bottles)?

We have a superb Pavillion Gardens park though and Octagon and Opera House

See you live in utopia, where you can, when they are finished , you will be able to get a proper bath.

Outside the church in Castellón de la Plana there's a labyrinth.
These devices were quite common and you may have seen the huge one inside Chartres Cathedral. The labyrinths were in place to provide a tortuous route for pilgrims to follow on hands and knees before or on entering the religious building. Children are supposed to have played on them whilst worshippers worshipped - something obviously frowned on by those in religious authority.
The labyrinth at Castellón de la Plana is very similar to the one at Chartres in style and shape:

WP_20181113_13_10_43_Pro.jpg

......and it, as you can see, also has a child enjoying the challenge.
The boy noticed me watching him weave to and fro until he reached the centre:

WP_20181113_13_11_03_Pro (2).jpg

......where he posed for his picture.
He generated a huge smile on both of us.

Colin ???

gave me a chuckle, jeanette........poor doggy looks .....all in.....lol

She certainly was all in trixie...and she has to do it all again tomorrow when other two granddaughters come!..haha Colin did you have a go on it?

Being told it was illegal to drive naked in Spain. Fine for passenger to be starkers though!!!!!

Some things that caught my eye in Spain over the past couple of days.
On the beach by Mar Menor I found thousands of almost spherical fibrous balls:

WP_20181120_17_01_45_Pro.jpg

Each could easily be broken open to display fibres through to the core:

WP_20181120_17_03_27_Pro (2).jpg

I've absolutely no idea what these things are. Has the sea gathered fibres from, say, a sea plant and rolled them together on the beach? Any help with this would be very much appreciated!
Much further along the sand spit there was, in my eyes, a haunting beauty in death:

WP_20181120_17_09_35_Pro.jpg

Exotic life also emerges on this very beach at certain times of the year:

WP_20181120_16_58_17_Pro (2).jpg

This little chap made the most of the overnight rain by one of my wildcamps:

WP_20181119_13_01_15_Pro (2).jpg

And a display of beauty high above the 'Beach of the Dead':

WP_20181122_15_16_14_Pro.jpg

An artist capturing a wildcamp on the beach at Aguadulce:

WP_20181123_16_10_50_Pro.jpg

WP_20181123_17_03_39_Pro (3).jpg

Dates basking in the late afternoon sun:

WP_20181123_17_51_21_Pro.jpg

And a stunning display of heavenly colour:

WP_20181123_18_08_28_Pro (3).jpg

All theses things have given me pleasure and a smile.
Thank you.

Colin ???

Talking to g/daughter about where different things come from we were talking about eggs coming from hens, and I just happened to asked did she know where bacon came from and she said course Nana Tesco’s!!...haha :oops: ?

That's what I find Gordon, when it's a good one that makes your eyes water.o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

So is a bad one ,like what happened to phil when he shart himself in the traffic in the van in the shirt???????

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back