What rallies would you like to attend in 2019?

Lots of lovely suggestions, what's stopping you organising it? You'll get plenty of support and loads of appreciation.
There's people who are good at it such as yourselves, and there's me. I've often thought about doing it, and at some other locations, but decided it's not for me. But thanks for your very good rallies, keep it up!

There's people who are good at it such as yourselves, and there's me. I've often thought about doing it, and at some other locations, but decided it's not for me. But thanks for your very good rallies, keep it up!

I wasn't aiming my comment at anyone in particular, just hoped thought it might galvanise someone into action!

How about the Great Dorset Steam Fair. We go most years for at least 3 nights as there's so much going on. It is now the biggest steam fair in the UK which is why I was surprised when I joined WC that you don't go there. They do 2 for 1 discounts for locals so group discounts could be possible.
There is a partial clash with New Forest with Moonshadow but the fair is 27 to 31 August so many people could do the first 3 days of the fair and then leap over to the New Forest.

Last edited:
What about some music rally meets, went the cider and sausage festival in Staffordshire and it was great, over the weekend with camping too.

There is a partial clash with New Forest with Moonshadow but the fair is 27 to 31 August so many people could do the first 3 days of the fair and then leap over to the New Forest.

Can you please tell me more about this rally ?

The New Forest Rally is 27th JULY to 4th AUGUST, the Dorset Steam Fair is 27th - 31st AUGUST

How about the Great Dorset Steam Fair. We go most years for at least 3 nights as there's so much going on. It is now the biggest steam fair in the UK which is why I was surprised when I joined WC that you don't go there. They do 2 for 1 discounts for locals so group discounts could be possible.
New Forest is end JULY to beginning AUGUST

Oops. Got my months mixed up. Even so, the Steam Fair would make a great meet but not sure if they would do group bookings.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back