What tipple do you take in the van?

Vanterrier

Myself, I like a nice single malt, but have been tempted on my travels and have sampled Welsh and Irish and like those too.
I have been enjoying Bourbon at home recently and even have a bottle of Japanese whiskey. All good.
So, what is your preferred tipple for those quiet nights in the van?
K ?

Last edited:
Myself, I like a nice single malt, but have been tempted on my travels and have sampled Welsh and Irish and like those too.
I have been enjoying Bourbon at home recently and even have a bottle of Japanese whiskey. All good.
So, what is your preferred tipple for those quiet nights in the van?
K ?
Never Whiskey, or Whisky or Bourbon!
But I do carry an emergency supply of Spiced Rum, purely for medicinal purposes.

Mine’s Jameson’s.

John.
Thats the stuff that got me back on the Malts. A cousin came over from Sligo and brought a bottle of Jamesons and i thought "oh no, not whisky..." thoroughly enjoyed it and got me drinking the stuff after a lapse of more than 20 years.
Still enjoy it.
K ?

No alcohol on board. Like to give my custom to the festivals/ pub. Most run at a loss these days so every penny counts.
Cheers.

Wine and more wine. Buy local produce to try in the van. Quite partial to the Muscat in Corsica, white and red port in Portugal, sherry and manzanilla in Spain and tried various fire waters all over. Don’t often buy gin now as we drink it too fast! Even have some Cuban white rum for daiquiris which I brought back from my February trip.

Locality sourced wines ,curiosity , a few beers , social lubricant , and a bottle of Applejack , ice breaker !!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back