Where are you in the van today?

Hi. Drove through France last week and in Spain in the Pyrenees now. Great time, great views and great weather. Have only stayed in Aires up to now and all have been very good. Even got free electricity last night ?

94F3A30B-B486-4EF2-AC02-66A7FD234CC2.jpeg2710E0F7-6646-4FD0-B28D-9EC076347F8D.jpeg

Still at Searles, Hunstanton Site, getting ready for the “off” in a couple of hours back down “Sarf” to Essex, doh, bl**dy suns just come out

Funtana, Croatia. Not my idea of fun as I am on a site to do washing and other chores. Istra was in the old Yokoslavia. People I knew in the 80s used to get a coach from Middlesbrough all the way here, without an overnight stop. They enjoyed cheap booze and sun. As a fully paid up snob, this is not my ideal location. Very few sites open yet.

Sesimbra Portugal. On a campsite for next couple of nights. Massive empty municipal site. Only van in our section is an ancient UK registered vehicle which has flat tyres, looks like it has been there for years! High up above the port overlooking the sea and very peaceful.

Still in the Pyrenees. Had fun driving on the snow until I met the snow plough coming the other way ??BAB18615-FDE5-4182-B95C-D05E3C6259DC.jpeg

Moved further down Croatia. Some interesting roads. On the way to Pitnavic Lakes Sat nav took me down 7km of a road similar to a highland "single track with passing places". Only this one had no passing places and no forward visability. Luckily I only met cars in reasonable places and they all took one look at me and pulled well over! On a partly developed aire next to a restaurant tonight. No charge for aire. Enjoyed a meal with local wine and a lovely chat with one of the staff.

In the van yesterday .packing belongings into storage boxes getting her ready for the departure when we decide on new wheels.
Never knew how much crap we had gathered ,been ruthless and lobbed out a lot,still going to have to get rid of more when putting back in a new van ,spent about£55 on storage boxes to keep our stuff in
Sweathering if we should maybe not get another van and just call it a day as we have looked at lots of vans and can’t agree

Staffin on Skye last night. Applecross tonight
K ;)
Come on mate you would miss all those places pictured above and many more if you sold out...

Out in the van at last en route to Chester. Sunny Blackpool for a couple of days.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back