Where are you in the van today?

Out in the van at last en route to Chester. Sunny Blackpool for a couple of days.

I’m just down the road from you in rainy Lytham! Unfortunately a) I’m not in the van and b) I’m looking after my dear old Dad who came out of hospital today otherwise I would have popped along to see you.
Tony

I’m just down the road from you in rainy Lytham! Unfortunately a) I’m not in the van and b) I’m looking after my dear old Dad who came out of hospital today otherwise I would have popped along to see you.
Tony

Hoping that your Dad is fine. I love Blackpool as I was born there. Hoping for a tram trip tomorrow, I once worked on them, quite a few years ago.

We are at a campsite in Cambridge, visiting our daughter for a few days.
We appear to be surrounded by a strange breed of people, called, I think, Caravanners! I don’t think they are allowed to talk to strangers, certainly no one in a French registered camping car!

At home after 3 months away ....... got to declutter from our travels in preparation for Meets etc throughout the year

bonsoir ce soir nous sommes à Laizy au bord de la rivière l’Arroux juste au nord de Digion.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back