Where are you in the van today?

The laird

Rally Organiser

Shot when I got home last night headed down the east coast towards Berwick,
Had a few spitfire ales then hit the sack around 11*00 ish ,heard some rain ? during the night on the roof ,got up at nine to excercise the mutt ,opened the door holy sh- - it’s white with snow
Made coffee and woke fiona up
When we left I said it would be great to chill open the blinds and imagine if it were white with snow???????
Well I’m a happy bunny let’s hope I get snowed in for a week?????van is toasty warm and great time today

We're the complete opposite, we are in Silves Portugal lovely and warm no sign of rain. Been here two days probably move on tomorrow, we are moving up the coast towards Lisbon.
Stay safe in that snow.

I’m at Thurston Manor had a dry swim in the pool,going to see a neil diamond tribute act tonight and have something to eat ,a horse and chase the jockey?
Stopped snowing but perpetuall rain shall we say ,no bother I g moi as we’re snug as a bug

West side of n/ireland picking up wifes aunt and bringing her to her sisters home for a week,did it rain,yep cats and dogs all the way there and back 180m trip over sperrins.

Will have to check when I am dressed but we may have been transported in the night. Van not rocking in the wind, no rain but blue sky and sunshine. Is it still Frampton?

Will have to check when I am dressed but we may have been transported in the night. Van not rocking in the wind, no rain but blue sky and sunshine. Is it still Frampton?

Looks nice here as well, but we're only a bit further down the river than you :)

Still outside big sisters house, near Torrevieja. Moving on tomorrow.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back