WHERE WOULD YOU PREFER A MEETING AT IN 2020

Hi Gordon. How far north would our group consider? Near Inverness, Avimore, Newtonmore. I can give more details if there is any interest.

Gordon
I see this as organising the office tea fund but on a greater scale. I make this post in jest !!!! But organising a tea fund you have everyone thinking it’s a good idea. Then those who are organised like to the last minute. Those who don’t want to pay for sugar . Those who only drink tea which is cheaper than coffee. Those who don’t take milk. Those who only work part time . Arrrggghhhh !!!!!!!
Everyone has valid comments ( I hadn’t thought about the motorway noise of metal bridge for example). But some will whine whatever. So as you asked, my contribution if liked would be easy access to dog walks . Lib and ps. Good luck , thanks and though you have obs being doing it for a while. I appreciate the hard work work you
Put in for everyone else .
All input is what the output is libby ,many thanks for the kind words

i along with others gordon will be up in may/june for orkney anything en route beforehand or after would be good

Falkirk wheel is an ideal location with all facilities except hook up. Lots of space and plenty to do at the wheel or a wee stroll along the canal path to the pubs. Ideal for cycling or walking, bus into town etc.
It would be my first choice but happy to go with the majority.

Alan & Ros

As we intend to get up to one of your meets next year Gordon , we are not bothered were you have the rally , all that maters is the great people who attend and a good time is had by all ,and from what we have heard all your meets tick all these boxes . Well done buddy !

Last edited:
I’m happy to go with the flow think the wee frog has spoiled us lot. Would be hard to follow the last few rallies at the frog. But time of year would depend on which one to pick if it was late spring and the weather was probably better then I’d pick the Falkirk wheel as some are not so dependent on hookups at that time of year and we would spend more time outside and wouldn’t need a hall or meeting place old fashioned fire dose the job.If more the winter then probably lochore with the hookups for those who need them the metal bridge would be good but with the amount of people that attended you’re rallies Gordon I don’t that that would work.

Empty yer water tank and screen wash bottle and kettle and juice bottles and toilet och u do that and way yah tight at— sod😁😁😁😁😁

With Moira's recovery progressing well, we are just looking forward to going anywhere next March/April!
Lochore was great, especially when we were on grass and able to put up the awning.
It would be good to go back to the Wheel or Lanark Loch.
Can't comment on Metal Bridge but it does seem a bit close to the motorway.
Like Wully, we're happy to go with the flow.

Gordon do you have any idea of a more exact date yet or is it too soon ?
Im just asking for bruce to get leave but no worries as after June retirement begins ,so will be able to attend both together then. well part job needed probs but freedom!!!!
My other request is can I have a pitch that is easy access as parking the thing is my weaker point..... ashamed emoji face if there is one ha ha
March /April is the best I can say just now but going to have a meeting on Sunday about one location
we will get you a decent spot or if you need we can assist /park for you jo problems

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back