Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 16th until Tuesday 21st November 2023

Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 16th until Tuesday 21st November 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite
Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
List of attendees

1. Jeffmossy Steward
  2. Admin Steward
  3. The Laird Steward
  4. Trotter Parking / EHU Booking
  5. LeeandLinda Stewards
  6. KEEFY G Entertainment 🎤 🎤
  7. Moonshadow Steward
  8. Johndoris
  9. 4x4 Man
  10. Roaminrog
  11. hayhiker
  12. alwaysared ⚽
  13. Ten Thousand Sunsets
  14. Motorhomers R us
  15. marymary
  16. Caravan Palace
  17. Patnlorewatson
  18. horace
  19. Johnnyboy
  20. Greengrass
  21. Steveandjulie
  22. Frank n Sense
  23. Nomad Notmad
  24. Shaz Daz
  25. Old Man Down
  26. Molly3
  27. Peter51
  28. JanandChris
  29. Yashmac
  30. Peisinoe
  31. earby mick
  32. beerdrinker
  33. German Shepherd Dog
  34. lknight
  35. tompa
  36. Minisorella
  37. Livotlout
  38. Denmar
  39. DaveAdele
  40. Wully
  41. Benylin
  42. Schnauzner bandits
  43. Saxonborg
  44. Hymer Snobs
  45. Caz
  46. tilly
  47. rugbyken
  48. Wondering Womble
  49. Wints
  50. The Ghost
  51. SIFTA
  52. Exwindsurfer
Hi we're no longer able to attend this rally unfortunately. Sorry about short notice. JanandChris.

Hi Jeff, to let you know I won't be able to come till Friday and sadly have to come home on sunday for a meeting on monday, so will only be with you for two nights.

Hi Jeff. we were getting van loaded for the trip and turned van round on the drive ready to leave ,when I spotted a gallon of water under the engine bay, (water pump gone) and cant get it replaced in time to get to meet. so we are both upset we cant get there as we were both really looking forward to seeing everyone. Sorry to back out like this , I am sure Rog will fill you in,,,,

Sorry Jeff but we have van problems so myself and Helsque won’t be attending after all.
Just checking you are aware of our problems.
Strange to receive no acknowledgment of our problems despite your reactions to other member cancelling .
To clarify…. Both vans ain’t well enough to attend.

Just checking you are aware of our problems.
Strange to receive no acknowledgment of our problems despite your reactions to other member cancelling .
To clarify…. Both vans ain’t well enough to attend.
Sorry Allen, yes I am aware, hope you get both vans sorted and see you both some time next year 👍

Hi Jeff was hanging back as late as possible before I called off Christine is really not well and we won’t be able to make it vans all packed and ready to go but we were hoping that she would have picked up by this afternoon but she’s really not fit to travel. Sorry mate I was really looking forward to this.

No worries Wully, hope Christine gets better soon ,we will miss you,Take care both of you
Just as well we cancelled earlier Jeff. Still waiting my hospital test results, and desperate to ind out before the weekend break ...

Update: Test results negatve for both bloods and Chest X Ray, so no idea what's causing my breathing problems. Think I need @Exwindsurfer to build me a pair of bellows with provision for vaseline lubrication and straps to fit round my knees so that I can breathe as I walk ... :rolleyes:

Steve

Last edited:
RAFFLE UPDATE
CAN I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK EVERYONE WHO DONATED TO THE RAFFLE
ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED WITH THE SALE OF TICKETS AND ALSO MADE THE RAFFLE POSSIBLE
I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE WE MANAGED TO RAISE A TOTAL OF £402
MANY THANKS TO ALL AGAIN
This is a superb result!
Paulhelenwilko have also donated £50.00 so the total is now £452.00.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back